User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CrazyCouponMommy
  • 1 Post By HelenaZAE

Thread: Kindness should be regonized.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I’m not sure where to post this but this person needs some recognition for their kindness.

So I decided to start couponing and wow it can be a little daunting. I read a post on Kijiji from a wonderful lady that was willing to help me learn for free She showed me the tricks of the trade and how to sort my coupons easily as I have 4 kids and not a lot of time for the binder and on top of that she gave me a ton of coupons! She was so helpful and I have saved $60 in the last month, for all you moms out there, that’s 2 boxes of diapers! I don’t know if this is normal for all you couponers but if it is, you all should get some recognition.

Thank you so much HelenaZAE, it was so very nice of you to help me keep my hard earned money in my bank account.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    osirus11 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Congrats on doing so well, and having such a great teacher. Also welcome to SC

Nice job HelenaZAE on helping out another coupon convert
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Oh, you’re sweet. Thanks for the compliment; it’s no big deal really.

I see the ad on Kijiji where you have to pay to learn to save and don’t really agree with that, even if a percentage goes to charity.

There are lots of people on here that will share info and give you great tips all for free and from the comfort of your own home. There are even coupon swaps to get more coupons once a month or so.

CrazyCouponMommy keep on saving, it feels great to play the coupon game and win. I’m up $956.83 so far this year on stuff I actually eat and use. My friends and family still can’t believe I care for a family of 5 sometimes 6 on $116 a week and $36 of that is on milk alone, if only Farmers gave out coupons or started a loyalty program.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCouponMommy View Post
    I’m not sure where to post this but this person needs some recognition for their kindness.

So I decided to start couponing and wow it can be a little daunting. I read a post on Kijiji from a wonderful lady that was willing to help me learn for free She showed me the tricks of the trade and how to sort my coupons easily as I have 4 kids and not a lot of time for the binder and on top of that she gave me a ton of coupons! She was so helpful and I have saved $60 in the last month, for all you moms out there, that’s 2 boxes of diapers! I don’t know if this is normal for all you couponers but if it is, you all should get some recognition.

Thank you so much HelenaZAE, it was so very nice of you to help me keep my hard earned money in my bank account.
    osirus11 likes this.
    The most wonderful things in life can be found in a child's laugh..............

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

congrats on your savings, just wait until you have a stockpile and you dont have to worry about cleaning products or toilet paper ever again, I have been couponing for almost a year now and the only things I buy at the store now are milk and veggies, the freezer is so full my wife has told me to stop buying food

welcome to SC and I hope your savings get even higher

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Love these stories!!! WTG
    New mom October 2014!

Thread Information