User Tag List

Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    dee
    Female
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Group 27 ..having difficulty logging into SDM referral site...too many SCer's!!!
    Will send invite as soon as I get through.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

All of the invites have been sent - if you don't see it, please check your spam filter.

3/10 have registered so far!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I registered & emailed you 2 !

GROUP 29 !!

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    After coupons? are you sure? I was planning on using the $9 off coupon on the Secret Flawless($2.99 ea). I read the small print, but I didn't see anything about coupons. I don't want to mess up my team if I'm wrong.
    Yes it is $20 AFTER coupons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Group 31... I was having issues with the SDM site earlier but all of your invitations have been sent out now!
    To earn FREE giftcards join SwagBucks. I've earned $170 in Amazon GC's since January 2010!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yes, I am being patient, maybe a few questions about the spending would relax me. So if you spend the $20.00 and it all goes well, is there any advantage in going back in and making another $20.00 purchase? Would that be a separate transaction that qualifies again for this bonus thing? Also I don't know what qualifies to purchase, I mean I do understand what you cannot purchase ( tobacco, lottery, bla,bla ) but are there certain brands or products that are specifically linked to this? If I just spent the $20.00 on say grocery items, is that o.k?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can see a honeybee in the "to be assigned group", is that me?
    My username is " honeybee." and I've sent an email with my information twice within the last couple of days.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Yes, I am being patient, maybe a few questions about the spending would relax me. So if you spend the $20.00 and it all goes well, is there any advantage in going back in and making another $20.00 purchase? Would that be a separate transaction that qualifies again for this bonus thing? Also I don't know what qualifies to purchase, I mean I do understand what you cannot purchase ( tobacco, lottery, bla,bla ) but are there certain brands or products that are specifically linked to this? If I just spent the $20.00 on say grocery items, is that o.k?
    No, there won't be any bonus to doing a second transaction, just the plain old base points. And yes, as long as you don't buy anything that is listed as 'don't buy this' like lotto, GCs, etc., it all should count.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    I can see a honeybee in the "to be assigned group", is that me?
    My username is " honeybee." and I've sent an email with my information twice within the last couple of days.
    Only one person per username, so honeybee must be you, so you're 'to be assigned.' There's HUNDREDS of people involved in this, and it takes some time to assign everyone to a group, get instructions to the leader, etc. Just be patient. The shopping days aren't until next week, there's plenty of time.
    Last edited by Zonny; Fri, Jan 7th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    After coupons? are you sure? I was planning on using the $9 off coupon on the Secret Flawless($2.99 ea). I read the small print, but I didn't see anything about coupons. I don't want to mess up my team if I'm wrong.
    Yes I am sure, VERY sure. If you don't spend at least $20 out of pocket (before taxes & after coupons), then you're messing up the points for everyone in your group.

So please everyone, make sure you spend $20 out of pocket!!
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Ok. so i've 'registered' by sending all the info posted on the OP. and now i await for my confirmation email. .. hoping in the meantime to score a few extra friends to join me.. but if not meh.. i'll have fun shopping anyway.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Man it's 4:27 pm on Friday January 8 and the list is still huge! I am still on the "waiting to be assigned list" along with tons of others!!! I am going to email Cyane right now to volunteer to be a leader since I am home all day anyways, might as well be of assistance!
    Is it baseball season yet?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can't even begin to imagine how swamped Cyanne is with this. She's a doll for doing this! Originally I said that I didn't want to be a group leader, but if it helps I can be a group leader (this is my first time doing this). Also, if I can be of any help at all, let me know!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well thank you very much Zonny, good to know. I wish I could help too ( the leaders) I'm just a big chicken that I might mess stuff up. Computers and me, well a little like oil and water.
    But thanks again for the info.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    If I just spent the $20.00 on say grocery items, is that o.k?
    Don't know where you live, but it also excludes milk in Atlantic Provinces.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Wow, this is a huge undertaking for Cyanne!! & the group leaders!!! Thanks to you all!!!

I just counted & there are over 350+ people still to be assigned!!! So its gonna take awhile but will get done!! Be patient!!!

Can't wait to go shopping!! lol

Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information