User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Does anyone know if flyers are being delivered earlier this week due to Good Friday?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I just got my with walmart in it now just waiting for the grocery ones

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Got all 3 inserts and flyers this morning in the Londoner and the other flyers in my mailbox yesterday.
    Last edited by GracieAnne; Thu, Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Me too..yeah...happy easter!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mine came Thu afternoon - as usual!
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks for the information everyone! I'm glad to hear the P+G is in most of the Londoners - that will make for a better recycling run!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ingridmann View Post
    Thanks for the information everyone! I'm glad to hear the P+G is in most of the Londoners - that will make for a better recycling run!
    My Londoner had SmartSource, RedPlum, P&GBrandsaver, and Clip 'n Save. They are the majority of the flyers, so I would advise to just grab all the flyers and sort at home
    The Community News also had a Casey's Restaurant coupon booklet with a coupon a month for several months.

Have you done a recycling sort-through before?
    I am looking for tips, but also offered some tips in a recent post.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Got all 3 inserts and flyers this morning in the Londoner and the other flyers in my mailbox yesterday.
    What neighborhood are you in because I never recieve them that is the P&G? I asked the Londoner why this is happening and they say that certain areas don't recieve them. They told me P&G tells them to deliver them to certain zones in London. I know that certain classes (Higher ) for instance does not recieve them (P&G,Smart Souce,Red Plum). I think the neighborhood I live in is middle class is this why I never recieve them is there discrimination going on here?
    Would love to know your thoughts on this!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I do know that flyer delivery is divided into zones with demographics provided to potential advertisers.
    It is up to those companies which and how many zones they will fund for delivery.

I hope to have some spare flyers by late next week or early the following week
    (Two statutory holidays shove the already long London recycling pickup schedule WAY WAY back !

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Well as usual I did not get the Brandsaver, silly Londoner and their "your area doesn't get them..." such a joke!! When I first found that out last year, I complained and they hand delivered me a copy, lol. Although my sister is in white oaks and didn't get it either....

Got my smart source and redplum so yay for that!! I'll likely go for a recycle walk in my mom's neighbourhood, I've always had good luck there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danifish View Post
    Well as usual I did not get the Brandsaver, silly Londoner and their "your area doesn't get them..." such a joke!! When I first found that out last year, I complained and they hand delivered me a copy, lol. Although my sister is in white oaks and didn't get it either....

Got my smart source and redplum so yay for that!! I'll likely go for a recycle walk in my mom's neighbourhood, I've always had good luck there.
    Danifish..I have a few extras and will bring some in to work for you!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiepet View Post
    What neighborhood are you in because I never recieve them that is the P&G? I asked the Londoner why this is happening and they say that certain areas don't recieve them. They told me P&G tells them to deliver them to certain zones in London. I know that certain classes (Higher ) for instance does not recieve them (P&G,Smart Souce,Red Plum). I think the neighborhood I live in is middle class is this why I never recieve them is there discrimination going on here?
    Would love to know your thoughts on this!
    That would make sense then because I live in northeast London, in a terrible area, definitely lower class and I always receive all the inserts. They actually leave a pile of Londoners outside my apartment building for anyone to take usually.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im really hoping to have a repeat this recycle day as I did last week.. when my local neighbor 'paper guy' dumps all of his papers in his BB.. i score BIG time now.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrssunshine View Post
    im really hoping to have a repeat this recycle day as i did last week.. When my local neighbor 'paper guy' dumps all of his papers in his bb.. I score big time now.

lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information