User Tag List

Mr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi guys,

I wish you could help find a gift for my friend. Her baby will going to celebrate her first birthday next month. I am here to ask some suggestions from you about the things that is appropriate to give as gifts. I am thinking about toys, cribs and beds. But I still do not know which of it is the best. Do you have any idea?

I would appreciate your help guys.Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I obviously don't know your friend, but my go-to baby gifts for friends are always the same: I generally get them one or two books, a fun tee or onesie (depending on age), and either a few facecloths, a container of wipes, some baby toiletries, or another similar item that you always seem to need when you're a parent. It makes for a nice gift because there are a few different things that can be useful, and if you pick up the stuff on sale you're often only spending $20-$25 for the whole gift. Bonus points for putting it all in a little gift basket

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

For a first birthday, I like to give clothes and a toy or a few books. But since the birthday is in the summer, maybe an outdoor toy is nice. A ride on toy, a tricycle, a water table ? Ride-on toys are a great gift for a one year old.

Mr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you guys. Those are such great ideas. I am planning to buy the items on-line because Im too busy to drop at the store. can you suggest any websites that offers such items? thanks.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Old Navy, Etsy
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

for a summer one year old, get a sand toy kit (provided they have a park with sand near them) or a bubble kit,my 1 year old (he turned 1 in may last year) that kept him occupied all SUMMER and is again this year at 2

Mr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I would like to purchase the items on-line. Do you know any websites? Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carol21 View Post
    Hi guys,

I wish you could help find a gift for my friend. Her baby will going to celebrate her first birthday next month. I am here to ask some suggestions from you about the things that is appropriate to give as gifts. I am thinking about toys, cribs and beds. But I still do not know which of it is the best. Do you have any idea?

I would appreciate your help guys.Thanks!
    I take it if we don't come up with some websites, you'll have some to suggest?

I don't buy much online. Go to Winners and check out their children's outfits. Costco online has some good toys and such for children and shipping is included and there is a no hassle return policy.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Oooh, thanks for the bubbles tip! Wasn't sure if my little guy was old enough for bubbles yet!

Mr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you guys for your suggestions. I really appreciate it.

@marstec:

Hi, first of all, thank for replying but I would like to clarify something about your statement "I take it if we don't come up with some websites, you'll have some to suggest?" What do you mean by that? I exactly do not know what that means and why do you have to say that when I am asking for websites where I can buy the items on-line. I am a busy person and I don't have time to go around and search for the items that I need.

Thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Please accept my sincere apologies if I've offended you with my comments. We've had a severe influx of spammers here who post advertising links to their businesses, and they often start off with an innocent post similar to yours.

Mr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@marstec

Thank you and I accept your apologies. I understand what you mean. So, to make the story short, members are not allowed to post links in this forum? Seems like I have to look for some help from others out there. Anyway, I will take your suggestions. I enjoyed my stay here.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

A one-year-old would really love a ball. And a cardboard box.

Thread Information