User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: mimzy71's Spring is in the air Small car Traditional

  1. #31
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by icyjess View Post
    I thought I send you a pm, I couldnt find the thread, sorry
    No worries I was just concerned that something had got mixed up somehow. Having a little difficulty navigating myself since the new format has been installed. All the best-mimzy71

  2. #32
    Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Orillia, Ontario
    Posts
    334
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)



    Car B received on friday, back in the mail today. Out: $4.50 + 1 B1G1. In: $12 + 1 B1G1. BP included, thanks for the ride.

  3. #33
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by bairdgoodwin View Post
    Car B received on friday, back in the mail today. Out: $4.50 + 1 B1G1. In: $12 + 1 B1G1. BP included, thanks for the ride.
    Thanks for the update!

  4. #34
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    325
    Likes Received
    89
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)



    Rec'd train 3 today.
    Out: $9.25 + B1G1/In: $12.55 + B1G1
    Removed $14 in expired coupons.
    Mailing home tomorrow! Thanks for the ride.

  5. #35
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    60
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)


    Just an update; Still waiting for this train to roll on by...
    Canada Post rocks! lol

  6. #36
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cherryhill View Post
    Rec'd train 3 today.
    Out: $9.25 + B1G1/In: $12.55 + B1G1
    Removed $14 in expired coupons.
    Mailing home tomorrow! Thanks for the ride.
    Thanks for the update cherryhill!

    Quote Originally Posted by ballgrrl View Post
    Just an update; Still waiting for this train to roll on by...
    Canada Post rocks! lol
    Wow you took the words right outa my mouth! Thanks for the update (biting nails)! Hopefully it will show up soon.

  7. #37
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)




  8. #38
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Train 3 Safe at home-Thanks to all the riders!

    Any sign of train 1 and 2?

  9. #39
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    60
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)


    Just received train 1 today. I'm thinking it may have come in on Friday though because I was away for the weekend.. I'll be going through it tonight and shipping it back out tomorrow

  10. #40
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,427
    Likes Received
    29334
    Trading Score
    313 (100%)




    hey there, I am the last rider on Train # 2 but I haven't seen anything come through yet, looking forward to receiving!!
    Trade & Wish List: https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/426540-keljo-canada/

  11. #41
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ballgrrl View Post
    Just received train 1 today. I'm thinking it may have come in on Friday though because I was away for the weekend.. I'll be going through it tonight and shipping it back out tomorrow
    Yay! Was getting a little anxious about it! Glad to hear you finally got it!

  12. #42
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    hey there, I am the last rider on Train # 2 but I haven't seen anything come through yet, looking forward to receiving!!
    Haven't heard anything but am standing by for updates hopefully by Monday we should hear something

  13. #43
    Smart Canuck missbee217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingston, ON
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,262
    Likes Received
    2091
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)



    I'm the next rider on Train # 2...Hoping it arrives soon! (The post says it was mailed a couple of weeks ago...)
    Come on, CP!
    mimzy71 likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )


  14. #44
    Smart Canuck missbee217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingston, ON
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,262
    Likes Received
    2091
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)



    Yay! Our wishful thinking worked!
    The train arrived today
    Just getting dinner on and then taking Emma to Dance Class...
    Will go through it after kids are in bed tonight and will mail out on my way to work in morning

    Thank you for the ride!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )


  15. #45
    blossomingcanuck mimzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cape Breton, NS
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    530
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Yay! Our wishful thinking worked!
    The train arrived today
    Just getting dinner on and then taking Emma to Dance Class...
    Will go through it after kids are in bed tonight and will mail out on my way to work in morning

    Thank you for the ride!
    Glad to hear! Hopefully worth the wait

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •