User Tag List

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Mod Edit: LikeNet.ca is now Offer Scene
    If signing up, we suggest you read through the experiences of users with them as LikeNet
    If you were a likenet user, the points have switched over but are devalued
    http://offerscene.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:  likenet1.jpg
Views: 2750
Size:  5.9 KB

Who They Are: LikeNet is a new venture that just started out in April of 2012 by a local Victoria BC business called SoftCorp Software Ltd. SoftCorp is involved with Web Design, Web Hosting, Branding, Printing and Social Media Innovations. Since LikeNet is new, it is continually evolving and with each change just gets better and better. There are three ways to earn money with LikeNet: Opportunities, Contests and Referrals. Once you have earned $35 you can choose to have a cheque mailed to you for that amount, or cash out using Paypal. Additionally, if you live in Victoria BC you can choose to 'pick up' your cheque at the Office.

Types of Opportunities: There are several different opportunities members can take advantage of. You can 'Like' pages on Facebook. You can 'Follow' companies on Twitter and 'Tweet' about them. You can also '+1' via Google+. There are sometimes short surveys to fill out as well. Each opportunity has a $ amount for completion. So far I've earned $1 for liking pages on Facebook, $.50 for Tweets and +1s and $1.50 for surveys.

Bonus Buttons: There is also a daily bonus button that you can click once a day that will award you a random amount between $.00 - $.10 Additionally there is a 'Feelin Lucky' Button that cost $1 per click and you can win up to $5 and a 'Feelin SUPER Lucky' Button that costs $5 per click and you can win up to $50. Keep in mind that you might not win anything at all, so it is a real gamble.

Referrals: The other way to get cash is to refer people using your referral link. The referral bonuses are subject to change without notice. When I first signed up referrals were worth $2, now they are worth $.25 for each referral who verifies their account by completing their first offer with an additional $1 for any referrals from Victoria or Vancouver.

Contests/Draws:
    There are several contests and draws currently running. The first is a referral contest. The person who gets to 1000 referrals first will win a bonus of $100. There is also a 50/50 draw. You can use the funds in your account to enter. $2 for one ticket or $5 for 5 tickets. The 50/50 draw is drawn weekly with 50% going to the winner and the other 50% going towards the referral budget. The 10,000th person who signs up will win $100 as will the person who refers them. There is additionally a new draw for an iPad 3rd generation. Tickets for this can be bought for $5 and you'll have a 1 in 190 chance of winning. There are a few other draws up on the site, to do with advertising and website design.

Permissions: To join LikeNet you must connect through your Facebook account. They ask for basic permissions but they also have additional permissions. You do not have to grant them access to these if you do not wish to. You can click the Xs to deny access and then skip to the login where you will be asked to fill out your basic information. Email, address, etc. If you are completing any opportunities via Twitter or Google+ be aware you will also have to give them access to these.

Name:  likenet5.jpg
Views: 2852
Size:  27.3 KB

News Feed: Once you've liked a page you cannot unlike it or you won't get payment. If you do see postings from them in your Facebook News Feed you can hide any posts you don't want to see. (To hide the post, click on the little down arrow tab on the right hand side of the status and scroll down to Unsubscribe. This will not Unlike the page, it will merely disallow any future postings from that particular company/person on your News Feed.)

Name:  likenet4.jpg
Views: 3457
Size:  20.6 KB

Deleting Your Account:
    If you have signed up for LikeNet and decided it is not for you, you can easily delete your account by logging in and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. There are options to Log Out, View Privacy Policy or Delete Account. Click Delete Account.

Paypal Cash Out: I got my first cash out payment from LikeNET today in the amount of $36.21! I'm already back up to $8.22. Posting a picture so everyone can see that it is legit!

Name:  likenet.jpg
Views: 2011
Size:  17.9 KB

Thank you to anyone who signs up using my referral link below!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail, Apple, Olay
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Fri, Jun 20th, 2014 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Updating

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I too just joined this site tonight, just now actually, after a page I follow on FB was talking about it. Would love to know if anyone has heard of it or used it!
    ashokia likes this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I just signed up too, I guess we will see!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

all info is here to sign up...or use my referral link in signature...thanks if you do

http://www.likenet.ca/

http://www.facebook.com/likenet.ca

they are a Victoria BC company and just brand new they currently have 6 $1 likes and money for referrals

and you are worth more if you are Male....Male over 35...from BC....and from Victoria

hope I did this right it's my first one...feel free to put it where it needs to go and thanks
    free money by referrals and $1 "Likes" on FB click here http://www.likenet.ca?ref=686207151

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

thanks for the move I couldn't find this for the life of me
    free money by referrals and $1 "Likes" on FB click here http://www.likenet.ca?ref=686207151

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

couple more twitter oppotunities....I'm up to $15 now...make that $16.50
    Last edited by mom4boys1girl; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Signed up...

__________________________________________________ __________________--
    Last edited by Jeniana; Thu, Apr 19th, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: removed referral link

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Very good! I have now 4.50$

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Giving this a try. Please consider using the referral link in my signature!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hello everyone! There is a new survey/pay to click site in town called Likenet.ca

The site seems to be changing as it goes along, but could end up being a really lucrative site. I just signed up yesterday evening and am already at $6.50 with minimal effort. I followed a site on Twitter, liked it on Facebook and made a Tweet about it. I also did two VERY short surveys and +1'd a page on Google. This took me about 5 minutes total after signing up.

You can earn money for referrals as well, though I haven't earned credit for mine yet and they say they are working on fixing this. The update the site daily with new "opportunities". These seem to be short surveys, Twitter follows, Facebook Likes, +1's on Google, etc. These opportunities don't take long at all!

Others who have started earlier are already at the $15-20 mark. How payouts work is twice a month they send you a cheque if you've earned $35.00 or more. Cheques are mailed out on the 7th and 22nd of the month. Considering I've already earned $6.50 just for a few minutes work since yesterday evening, it's looking super promising.

They appear to be making changes and upgrades as they go along, and update on Facebook and Twitter when they have new opportunities available. This appears legitimate and I hope it sticks around and continues to provide easy and rewarding opportunities.

Will be posting updates here daily as opportunities come up! I am a new member, so I don't have all the answers and I'm learning as I go as well, but I'm sure we'll end up with a great little community here in this thread like we have with SwagBucks and SuperPoints!

Likenet.ca was started by a company called Softcorp Software Ltd which is based out of Victoria. They started likenet.ca as a way for companies to market their brand by getting users to "Like, Follow or Circle" them as well as for companies to reach certain target markets.

Of course if anyone would like to join, I've included my referral link in my signature and would love to have more people join me!
    Last edited by floweredangel; Thu, Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

New Opportunities up! $.50 for a Google Plus +1 and $1.50 for a survey. (You must have 5 referrals to qualify for the survey!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Ohhh!! Didn't see that there was already one, I looked but nothing came up!
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Signed up under you floweredangel, I don't like that they send a cheque vs. using PayPal. Oh well maybe they will evolve there.
    Last edited by RedEng; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
    floweredangel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Signed up under you floweredangel, I don't like that they send a cheque vs. using PayPal. Oh well maybe they will evolve there.
    Thanks so much sweetie! I appreciate it! I thought I heard someone say they got paid Paypal, but I didn't see that as an option yet. It's still relatively new, so they seem to be evolving day by day.

Didn't see any new opportunities today, but check it daily because they may not always post when they have something new.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I was doing some research and it says that it does pay with paypal. Haven't confirmed this by signing up yet, but was just checking out everything first.
    Once you get the initial referral bonus, do you get anything else for your referrals?
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information