User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Finish Quantum 20 ct MIR

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

This is great, thanks OP! I wonder if there will be problems with the wording though - it says a free 20 count OR up to $8.49 on any Finish Quantum; what do people think they'll interpret that as - a free 20 count at whatever price it happens to be (say $11.49, and that all gets reimbursed), but if we buy a non-20-count one it's just up to $8.49?

Either way - free or pretty close to free dishwasher stuff, woohoo!! But I'd like to hear what people think about the size issue.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To me it means "$8.49 on whatever Finish Quantum you get." But you're right, that is pretty tricky. I don't want to bother arguing with them though so will stick to under $8.49 lol

ETA: The fine print does say: "Purchase any one (1) FINISH® QUANTUM® Product and receive up to $8.49 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. "

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    This is great, thanks OP! I wonder if there will be problems with the wording though - it says a free 20 count OR up to $8.49 on any Finish Quantum; what do people think they'll interpret that as - a free 20 count at whatever price it happens to be (say $11.49, and that all gets reimbursed), but if we buy a non-20-count one it's just up to $8.49?

Either way - free or pretty close to free dishwasher stuff, woohoo!! But I'd like to hear what people think about the size issue.
    flyingdutch likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found the same coupon in the SmartSource insert today!

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Printable Finish Quantum 20ct MIR:

http://011fd.rb-fbapps.com/finish/ap...-in_Rebate.pdf

------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sarah_300c; Sat, Apr 14th, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

When Finish had the MIR for their dishwasher cleaner, the turnaround time for the refund cheque was really quick. I'll definitely be doing this one too!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Sobeys has it for 5.99! (ontario) I know I have Finish coupons from Shoppers Voice! Sweet!
    sarah_300c likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

too bad I don't have a dishwasher lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Awesome thank you!!!! Purplebunny I found the 20 ct quantum at SDM today for $10.49!!!!
    That's what I found it for at SDM today. Used it toward my $50 and the 20x bonus....so it's a win/win!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

if you go to IGA you can get two finish quantum (20 capsules) for the price of one.

I have not been able to download the form. Could someone email it to me please.
    Thank you
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks for posting. I didn't get the smartsource insert so am very happy I don't have to go look for it just for the MIR.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Just FYI IGA in Quebec has a deal for two of these packages for the value of one. SO you get two free

Oh yes like this one = wonder if I could use a coupon also!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for posting. I'll have to keep it in mind for my SDM trip when I'm trying to spend the $50 to get their promo.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

At SDM this costs $10.49 but it's on sale at Sobeys Urban Fresh this week for $5.99 so you can at least get Sobeys points on it and a full refund (max $8.49)
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

mft
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    you're welcome everyone

mft.... I believe that you would be able to participate in this promotion... I don't have my old rebate from last year with me anymore (but some people do keep them even once they get their rebate back) but usually the p.o. box is different from promotion to promotion, which allows people to participate in more than 1 promotion (just not more than once in a given promotion period). Last year they had a running promotion going (for the Lysol no touch thingy I believe) and they just kept having new "promotion windows". People participated in multiple promotions, because each form had a different mailing address, and they all got their $.

Maybe call Finish and confirm with them that if you did last years promo you're okay to do this one. They would know better than any of us. I think the contact information is located on the form I posted. If not, and you have facebook, you could always ask on their facebook page.

Hope that helps!
    Become a JulepMaven! Over $40 worth of the hottest trends in nail color and mani pedi products. What's your style? http://julep.com/?r=19813083

I get 5 deluxe samples of the best beauty products delivered every month! http:///CMD7f http://www.glossybox.ca/invitation/NzM4OA==?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_ term=NzM4OA==&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information