User Tag List

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

So after reading amazing reviews on this shampoo I decided to go out and buy it. It cost me about 12$ at Sally Beauty Supply. It's a shampoo that you wash in and leave for about 3-5 minutes and it helps to take the brassiness out of blonde hair.
    I noticed first the smell, it's like a strong musky smell almost.. reminds me of the 70's shampoos almost. However that being said.. I actually like the smell.. especially combined with my conditioner (Brazilian Tech Keratin conditioner)
    The colour is a BRIGHT purple, and it can tend to leave a tint of purple in your hair if your hairs a bright enough white and you leave it for to long.
    This product tends to dry my hair out quite bad after I wash it, so I use a deep conditioner with it a couple times a week and that seems to help greatly. You can also use a nice conditioner to help. I don't suggest using only the shampoo without any conditioner after.
    This product does what it's supposed to and I really like it.. I've also used the John Freida one and quite frankly wasn't impressed, It didn't take the brassiness out at all like the clairol one.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree with you on almost everything! I use it on my blonde hair, to keep my blonde very whitish between my visit to the salon. Hate the smell, dries my hair, but it does wonder to remove the yellow tones. I do put in a very deep nice smelling conditioner afterwards. My hairdresser actually recommended that product to me, even though she doesn't sell it & I buy it at the drugstore!

Thread Information