User Tag List

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

here's the gist: (i hope i posted it correctly)

as one of our sc's noticed, it might only be for current members, so here is the link to sign up for petro-points, then u should get an email like the one i did which allows you to join their surveys and earn an additional 1000 pts for signing up, and for each completed survery. the link: https://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/petropoints/162.aspx

Feedback from valued Petro-Points members like you is the best way for Petro-Canada to gain insight into your experiences.

With this in mind, we are inviting you to join the Petro-Pointers Members Research Forum, where Petro-Points members speak up! As a panelist, you will be invited to participate in online surveys about once per month where you will be asked your opinion on a variety of topics including communications effectiveness and promotions.

This online research community has been developed in an effort to take your customer feedback to the next level and improve the way we communicate to our Petro-Points Members. By serving as a 'voice of the consumer', your responses will truly help shape the future of the Petro-Points program and other Petro-Canada offerings.

As a thank-you for joining our online research forum,
    you will earn 1,000 Petro-Points for completing the initial
    enrollment survey and an additional 1,000 Petro-Points
    for every survey you complete!

As a member of Petro-Pointers:

Learn More

You will find out how your responses compare to those of other survey participants and you'll learn about the latest Petro-Points news.Every time you complete an online survey, you will earn 1,000 bonus Petro-Points!

JOIN NOW
    To get started right now, go to Petro-Pointers and complete a short questionnaire so we can get an understanding of your fuel, convenience store and car wash habits, and a bit about your background.

The responses you provide will only be used by Petro-Canada to improve the programs and offerings available to PETRO-POINTS Members.* Your information will not be provided to any other party that is not associated with the PETRO-POINTS program.

You can also find out more about the Petro-Pointers Members Research Forum by visiting Frequently Asked Questions.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Sincerely,
    The Petro-Pointers Members Research Forum

P.S. If you have any problems accessing the site, please contact us at: [email protected]

* The information collected will be provided to PETRO-POINTS and may be used in future to provide you with special offers or promotions that are of interest to you.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Feb 21st, 2008 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added info.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hi,

I tired copying your link and it didn't work, then i clicked on your link and all it said was "thank you for joining or something like that"
    but i didn't see anywhere, for new people to join up.?

Just wondering how to join.

Thanks

99mallard.

Maybe i missed something

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

okay, it might be just for current members

so i got the original petro-points sign up link:

https://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/petropoints/162.aspx

so if you sign up, then u should get the same email that i did.
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Feb 21st, 2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: more info.

momof3izacndn
    thank you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Bumping to ask, has anyone received a new survey from them at all in the past little bit? It seems as though they havent sent me one for ages...

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am receiving one survey per month...

Thread Information