User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

for any doll collectors out there or those that have little ones looking for a very affordable play doll there is a US company that is having a big sale on Madame Alexander dolls, up to 75% off but the sale is brief, it ends Thursday morning 8 am pacific time april 19, but there are some great deals to be had, they ship to Canada, flat rate shipping just under 11.00 and they collect the fees in advance for a reasonable amount so no border issues there!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: removed link

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Link contains an invite code to join hautelook.com - is that not against the rules of SC? AND what does this have to do with dolls!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Totter View Post
    Link contains an invite code to join hautelook.com - is that not against the rules of SC? AND what does this have to do with dolls!
    I don't believe the link is any different than those to join swagbucks, opinion outpost or another groups?? If so a moderator may remove but I don't think it is any different than the other links posted. The dolls are on haute look and up to 75% off, sorry this doesn't interest you however others might be interested as it is the second largest hobby second to stamp collecting I have heard. Sorry if this offends you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

referral links are ok if they are in your signature, not the main post
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    I don't believe the link is any different than those to join swagbucks, opinion outpost or another groups?? If so a moderator may remove but I don't think it is any different than the other links posted. The dolls are on haute look and up to 75% off, sorry this doesn't interest you however others might be interested as it is the second largest hobby second to stamp collecting I have heard. Sorry if this offends you.
    It didn't offend me, I was just expecting a link to a page with dolls not a referal link to sign up to their website.

Thread Information