User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello, I see some very exciting deals in the Sobey's flyer for certain BOGO's and coupons, now my question is: does anyone know what Sobey's coupon policy actually is with BOGO's? For example if I purchase one Olymel crispy toast and get one free am I able to use a coupon for each of these?

I was told by one of the cashiers (the ranting coupon nazi) a while back that they don't accept coupons on the free items, only for the purchase item.

I've never had issues at other boxed stores using two coupons on BOGO's. I will probably ask at customer service before starting my shopping but I thought I would see what your experience is on this.

Thank you =)
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Couponing ~ It's an addiction Why coupon? Saving $2586.15 in one year is a perfect hobby
    Want to trade? Here is my wish list:
    http://www.evernote.com/shard/s147/s...b077b79fb1cb97

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Technically, The policy says it is just a coupon on the paid one because at Sobeys it is one at full price, one free. Lots of other stores say BOGO but they ring in at half price. That being said, lots of times you can use two, but don't fight if they say no
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I only use coupons on the purchased items...I think since you are getting the other item free, you shouldn't be allowed to use a coupon on it... IMHO..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I only use coupons on the purchased items...I think since you are getting the other item free, you shouldn't be allowed to use a coupon on it... IMHO..
    i agree with you.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Thread Information