User Tag List

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Im in need to stock up again on diapers, which can be anything but huggies as they stain her skin blue. I tend to only use Pampers, also would be happy to find any type of pullup style diapers for 32 lbs and up child. Same with wipes, Im on my last box and need to get some today and again prefer to stock up when I buy.. I find pampers or huggies work better than the no name ones.. If anyone knows of any great deals or has seen any markdowns or clearances I would be very very happy to be told. Thanks again
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

The best deal I saw really was the giant boxes of pampers on sale this week at Zehrs for 26.99. I'm in the same boat and I just had to bite the bullet and buy them. The boxes of 720 wipes are on sale at Walmart this week too for just over $16....but these flyer sales will end today.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pbhl1p

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I saw the boxes of wipes on for 9.99 at Shoppers, I dont remember seeing it advertised though. The huggies were sold out where I was, and I remembered to ask for the rain check when I got home!! lol I picked up a box of pampers diapers and wipes so at least 2.50 off.. I did get 2 of the coupon books in the diaper box thgh, so that was good.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Complain to the company. The diapers should not be turning her into Baby Smurf.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I did and they replaced a box, but same thg happened..

Thread Information