User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: save your pennieeeees

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Usually what I do is buy a single banana or apple, and a handful (or less) bulk food, like almonds or peanuts. Costs about a dollar combined. For me, because I don't have kids. But then I don't have to buy fast food or junk food.
    Last edited by young-one19; Wed, Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmenard1 <- Join me on SwagBucks!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    haha,good point. Usually the only reason i ever spend anything on fast food is because if we are at wal mart or something and dd is crying that she is hungry, i kinda feel bad starving her but we do try to bring lots of snacks. Half the time we are also taking the bus though so that's also why i can't just get up and drive back home or anything. lol, i usually make her pick something on the value menu part to and if i can avoid buying a drink i will,lol. Guess i could buy something right at wal mart but anything healthy you can't usually eat right away unless it is junk food.
    Yeah, like I said, I don't have kids, so it's much easier for me to avoid unplanned expenses. With kids, it's a whole different ball game.
    I think you're doing the right things though by planning ahead, bringing snacks as much as you can and going for less expensive items on the menu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information