User Tag List

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

We tried the tilapia Highliner Flame Savours the other day because they were on sale and I have a bunch of the $2.00 coupons. We really love Highliner Pan Sear fish but I wasn't a fan of this new product. It tasted really bland, just like a plain piece of fish with a little char on it. The portions were quite small compared to the pan sear. They need to be baked in the oven and I found they stuck to the pan. I was not impressed and I probably won't buy them again unless I get them extremely cheap. I guess they could be improved with your own spice but then that defeats the purpose of buying pre-seasoned fish in the first place. Not worth the regular selling price of over $10!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love the salmon.
    I combined price-matching and the coupon, so my cost was $5.99, instead of $11.49.
    At $1.25 per portion, they were good.

Because I am a lazy cook, I just did the microwave Salmon instructions, and had steamed fresh vegetables and toasted garlic fingers.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, Apr 24th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Thread Information