User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 18 Bulls Eye For 9.00!!!! Thanks To Scottishgal!!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Way to go!!!

The Bulls Eye coupon was (to me at least) one of the most exciting B1G1's I've seen in a while!! So rare to find a bulls eye coupon ( even $1 off ) so to get the b1g1's was so exciting!!! When it came out on smartsource.ca I had printing errors and it wouldnt print...THEN I traded for some, and they came with no bar code.... that was the week the sauce was on for 3 for $4.98 at sobeys.... I ended up gathering up a whole bunch of inserts that week none the less, and now I have 60 bottles of BBQ sauce and I paid $.66 each! LOVE IT!!
    KK7 and lucy16076 like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

This is the BEST sauce for slow cooked ribs! Hope I can find some in my town...there is a printout for $1 off Bullseye but I can't remember where I got it from ??? Anyone???
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Way to go!!!

The Bulls Eye coupon was (to me at least) one of the most exciting B1G1's I've seen in a while!! So rare to find a bulls eye coupon ( even $1 off ) so to get the b1g1's was so exciting!!! When it came out on smartsource.ca I had printing errors and it wouldnt print...THEN I traded for some, and they came with no bar code.... that was the week the sauce was on for 3 for $4.98 at sobeys.... I ended up gathering up a whole bunch of inserts that week none the less, and now I have 60 bottles of BBQ sauce and I paid $.66 each! LOVE IT!!

Hi JFTR,

Is there a Bulls Eye insert coupon out there? I have inserts but not sure which one. I guess I could have googled it

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

that is the one I used is a insert and thats why I didn't put it on my wishlist because it was such a quick expiry May 6 or something but when I got a roak and a sale who could say no!!!
    aussie likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    that is the one I used is a insert and thats why I didn't put it on my wishlist because it was such a quick expiry May 6 or something but when I got a roak and a sale who could say no!!!
    I think it may even be the 3rd?? I don't have any left now to look, but it really was short. Good thing there were some good sales these past few weeks!! Would have sucked if that coupon came out and all the stores had it regular price.... would have been useless

However, the coupon God's were shining because so many stores had it on sale for the lowest prices Ive seen it since that coupon!!! Love when that happens!!!
    KK7 likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

awsome brag !!! I wish I had them .. hubby loves that sauce !
    Happy Shopping !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information