User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Jun 3rd, 2012
    Auction of my black & white damask print coupon bag

Hi Everyone! Today I'm going to auction off my coupon bag from glowgirl fibres on esty.com (the reason why you may ask it just isn't working for me). I'm looking for the BEST OFFER of wish list coupons (under my About Me Tab) or gifts cards to WM, home depot, PC, SDM, FB, even Dollarama. There maybe some coupons that I maybe interested in but I'm not aware of so please pm me with your offers. Please when making offers I don't want any smellies, cleaning products, laundry soaps, baby products, nor pet. Also no offers of postage stamps as I have enough for awhile. Quick description about the bag black & white damask, I'll also send the divider cards that came with bag (but they were labeled with my categories) I'm sure the winner of the bag will be able to get new divider cards from glowgirls shop or make some yourself or you may just be fine with the categories that I had put on them. This bag is also in very good condition only bought in September 2011. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. This Auction will start today Monday April 30, 2012 & end on Friday May 4, 2012. Newbies are Welcome to inquire, but I may ask that you send your end first. I'll post in thread all updates & when a deal has been made! Oh, please no expires before June 1, 2012 unless ok'ed by me. As for the postage I'll have it checked at post office and if it isn't to much (which I don't believe it will be) I'll take care of it. So now I think I've said everything that I need to say so let's start the AUCTION.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Home Depot, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

bump

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

bump, where's the offers. I really want to share this coupon bag with a fellow smartcanuck

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

bump

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

bump

Thread Information