This month did not go so well. Went way over budget and had to take $538 from emergency fund. I will have less income next month so I know I won't have any extra to pay back into emergency fund or onto debt repayment. Also have major expenses coming for the house that will have to borrow for. The roof repair in a must since we can't keep having water leaking into the kitchen. Also must install a fence in play area in the yard. The fence is a must for my daycare business since I will be watching toddlers and we live on a corner lot. I am also losing 1 of the daycare children I watch after school because he is old enough to stay at home by himself. This will mean a 33% loss of income. So needless to say I was feeling very depressed about all of this looming over us. Then my prayers were finally answered and I had an interview this week for a new daycare family of 3 children that want to start next week!!!!!!!! They will not be everyday but at least it should cover my loss of income plus a little extra. I am taking a risk taking on this family since I do not know how much I will be making since the mother does not work regular hours. I will also not legally be allowed to watch anymore children. So I am hoping that this works out for me...