User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Heads-up - Canadian Tire scratch coupon ($5 off purchase or M&M coupon) May 18-20

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

**TIP** make friends with a on-site manager of an apartment building and ask if you can get the papers after 8pm. They are usually happy to get rid of them before they get scattered allover the lobby.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Can you do recycle bin walks? There are condos and appts where they put the flyers in your mailbox. There will also be a bin where the mailboxes are located. People will come home after work, get their mail, and then toss whatever they don't want in that bin. Go around 7:00PM when everyone is home and the bin is full of CT flyers with scratch card.
    aha! ok that is where i got lost

nah, i can't do walks unfortunately!

i will take my one lowly card and get my 2 bags of soil. booooring! lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is perfect. There's a standup lamp for 60% off (11.99 sale price) so I'm going to get that and use my scratch card! Hopefully they'll have some nice plants too. Although the scratch card is one per person so I guess someone else will need to come with me for me to use more than one.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Don't the cards usually say 'no purchase neccessary' ?? So you could just go to CS and have them scratch and if it's for M&M's no need to buy anything??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Hi SCers: This weekend Friday May 18 to 20th is Canadian Tire scratch and win weekend. If anyone remembers the last one Cdn Tire there is a twist. You can scratch $5 off your purchase from Cdn Tire or win a $5 coupon at M & M meats. The M & M Meats expires on June 12th. I hope everyone can go this long weekend!!!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Don't the cards usually say 'no purchase neccessary' ?? So you could just go to CS and have them scratch and if it's for M&M's no need to buy anything??
    Yes, they usually say No Purchase Necessary on the back.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i got a card in my mailbox today.. it seems they are putting the text significantly lighter and the "flashlight" trick no longer works....first i thought it was an oops card but then checked 2 more the same!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This doesn't work for us unfortunately. They stuff each and every mailbox and then residents throw their unwanted flyers into a recycling slot that is just deep enough so hands don't fit through it
    EDIT of course this assumes that they bother to bring the flyers at all, which is rare

Quote Originally Posted by shaaland View Post
    **TIP** make friends with a on-site manager of an apartment building and ask if you can get the papers after 8pm. They are usually happy to get rid of them before they get scattered allover the lobby.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Name:  CT.JPG
Views: 1200
Size:  27.1 KB
    secheltsaver, scbpooh and Koolaid like this.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Can you do recycle bin walks? There are condos and appts where they put the flyers in your mailbox. There will also be a bin where the mailboxes are located. People will come home after work, get their mail, and then toss whatever they don't want in that bin. Go around 7:00PM when everyone is home and the bin is full of CT flyers with scratch card.
    That's exactly what I did ... people in this building could care less about their flyers - good for me

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Name:  CT.JPG
Views: 1200
Size:  27.1 KB
    Thanks for the pic. Is the # 6704 at the end? Thanks

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Dont have mine yet but have to make a note of these upc's for when i finally receive mine!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Can we use a manufacturer's coupon along with this coupon?
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    Can we use a manufacturer's coupon along with this coupon?
    Usually, yes. But its depend always from the cashier. I use coupons with the scratch cards with no problems, if they refuse, I insist. The last time, they refused to my DH to use a 50c coupon for toilet paper, but he didn't insist and paid without using the coupon (if it was me, I left the items and quit the store).

In my local CT also have someone who work like "face control" and the last time, they refused me to accept a second card. But we have always another way to use our cards - just went to another CT where they are much more friendly and nice

I'll go to check my card now
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Wait so in order to use the M&M coupon you have to go to Canadian Tire scratch it in front of cashier then go to M&M...can't you just take the card to M&M! Seems like too much hassle!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information