User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Great Quibids win!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

OMG...Read this thread, joined and won a 50.00 gift card for a penny...and on top of that i won all my bids back..crazy..i'm sure it was just luck and probably will never happen again but i'm glad cause i basically made my money back already.
    couponsrule likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So do I have this right? I need to pay 60 bucks to get bids in order to participate? Is there no smaller amount for less bids, or do I HAVE to shell out the 60 bucks right off the bat?
    Join Swagbucks & Superpoints and start redeeming for gift cards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/d3lovely1
    http://superpoints.com/refer/d3lovely1
    Enter Today's Draw's daily draws!! Lots of GCs to be won!
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=9913

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d3lovely1 View Post
    So do I have this right? I need to pay 60 bucks to get bids in order to participate? Is there no smaller amount for less bids, or do I HAVE to shell out the 60 bucks right off the bat?

I believe there is a "mini" pack that is 45 bids for $27 plus tax.

I just think it's better to start with a few more bids so you feel like you have a good stack to go up against some people. You wouldn't want to bid on an item and run out mid auction. That happened to me when I first started out. It sucked!

If you join, be sure to read the bidding tips and faq's. It's very informative.

If you do happen to join, have fun but remember to be careful. Don't bid too many times on an expensive item unless you're likely to buy it out at the end if you don't win or else it's a lot of money down the drain.

Good Luck!
    Sheena
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

It was totally worth it for me to pay the 60.00 up front...so far i have won 150.00 in gift cards and paid no more than 3 cents each, plus I've earned more bids. i still have 60 bids, so thus far i've already made my 60.00 back plus some and still have bids.
    harbie and couponsrule like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Referral links are only allowed in the signature part of your profile, not in the body of posts thanks.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Well, I went out of town on Saturday and went to LaSenza to buy some new bras. I had the 2x $100 Gift Cards that I won from Quibids so my checkout was painless. I usually dread checking out there because I spend so much but not this time. Awesome shop!

Plus, I had a $25 Winners/Home Sense GC as well so we went there and bought a really nice bird feeder for my yard. I hate actually forking out cash for things like that.

I usually take a break from Quibids on the weekend as it's soooo busy with bidders but it's the work week now so Quibids, here I come!
    harbie likes this.
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Well, I went out of town on Saturday and went to LaSenza to buy some new bras. I had the 2x $100 Gift Cards that I won from Quibids so my checkout was painless. I usually dread checking out there because I spend so much but not this time. Awesome shop!
    That's pretty amazing. You won the LaSenza gift card on Tuesday night, and you had it to go shopping on the weekend. That's fast shipping!
    Last edited by RonBC; Mon, May 28th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Well, I sold a few items on ebay so I used that money in my paypal account to buy some bids. I won a $200 Gift Card for about $20 which included the winning bid price, and cost of bids used. Not bad! I chose winners so I don't have to worry about price if I like something, lol.

Still love that site so much!
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

OMG you caused me to reseach this all day! I love research so that is a good thing. Once we are all done with our moving stuff i will certainly give it a go. I am at home and i get bored so this is a fantastic way for me to save some big $ and get items i certainly could not have afforded. I grew up going to car auctions with my dad and all of the same types of stratagies apply. The only difference is here you have to be VERY patient and bid as little as possible. Thanks so much OP... if you can pop me a IM i would love to start a account using you as a referal so you get the 25 bids bonus. (when we are done moving of course)

Could you please let us know how long it takes for delivery... on packages and on gift cards please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information