Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nearly Free with 9 month old helping

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Tonight I took my 9 month old shopping and we were able to score:

Another Free Oasis 1.75L OJ (cereal box coupon
    Almond Fresh at $3.99 less $1.50 in stacked coupons = $2.49
    6 Indian Market VH FREE with coupon stacks I assembled
    2 Sweet and Sour VH at $2.29 regular price less $2 off wub2 and a different $2 off wub2 = net 29 cents each.
    500ml egg whites at $2.99 less 2.75 coupon stack=24 cents for eggs
    26 cents in deposits
    Total tape $33.73 less coupons = $3.38 OOP @ PriceSmart for 90% savings ($30.35 saved)

Irish Spring deodorant $5wub2 (SDM 2 day sale) less 2x$2 insert coupons plus taxes. They would not honor the price on the third one-have to buy two at a time-so I still have a $2 coupon for later.
    Total SDM $1.60 OOP 71% savings off sale price, about 85% off reg price.

3x$1.97 Kraft 500g Swiss Cheese slices (on sale-about 66% savings)
    BOGO English Muffins (50% savings)
    Two Van Houtte large coffee bags reg about $12 each, on sale at $7.99x2=$15.98 less $10 in coupon stacks = $2.99 a bag (62.5% savings off sale price).
    +/-$9 for 4 bags of Weithers Candies on sale to get UPCs for Blacks MIR deal (got form in bundle trade - thanks to whoever sent it! - almost $40 Blacks card with MIR)
    $11.99 Tylonal less 8 coupon stack
    Save-On-Foods about $35 OOP. Saved about $26 or so before accounting for the $40 value of Blacks card.

2 Free Windex at Sfwy with BOGO coupon and BOGO sale. Receipt shows 100% Savings! Clerk was just staring at the BOGO coupon as we left
    OOP 55 cents in taxes at Safeway Saved over $10 off regular price. effectively 100% savings.

Total - $70+ in savings & Free Product+$40 in gift card coming on an OOP of about $40. I'm loving this!
    This thread is currently associated with: Black's Photography, Pharmaprix, PriceSmart, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Wow! Impressive shopping! Your nine-month-old daughter is a great little helper! (She looks like a real sweetie.)
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

You are on a couponing roll!

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Wow... Great savings and nicely organized shopping trip...

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Emerald was great. She only decided to spill snacks in the pharmacy area and throw my flyers out of the cart at checkout (we were done with them anyway). She was happy to just stand in the coffee aisle for a while but than she started crawling toward the meat department at a rapid rate. Not sure what was so interesting over there.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great job

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for posting! Very helpful for those of us who are just learning to stack still

mandy541
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hey JadeDragon,

Awesome job with those stacks! Can I ask maybe a dumb question... (still new to this) but do you go straight to the customer service desk to pay when you have multiple coupons or do you go through the regular checkout lines? Just curious - thanks!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I use regular checkouts. I jokingly tell anyone behind me they don't want to be in the same line and if someone has a simple purchase I like to waive them ahead. Customer Service is the next stop to fix errors which happen when you are rolling so many coupons and discounts etc. Check your receipts carefully. One clerk totally missed $12.50 in coupons the other night!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Gret job, I just wanted to let you know that the Blacks coupon is just for the printing of photos, I have several of those coupons. It is not a gift card that can be used in the store, Not sure if you were aware of that or not. It's a great deal though, and since you have the little one, I'm sure you must have tons of pic's to get done. Great savings VS printing them at home for sure. WTG on all your savings!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Gret job, I just wanted to let you know that the Blacks coupon is just for the printing of photos, I have several of those coupons. It is not a gift card that can be used in the store, Not sure if you were aware of that or not. It's a great deal though, and since you have the little one, I'm sure you must have tons of pic's to get done. Great savings VS printing them at home for sure. WTG on all your savings!
    The MIR form says you can use it on the Blacks website. I figure my wife will find a use for it and I like candy so it was an excuse to buy one of my fav candies.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Great shopping!
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

nice work on the stacking! Is the van houtte card price @ sof 7.99? I am going shopping tomorrow and have $12 stacks...the regular price is 12.19. (I might have to do 2 transactions one without my save on rewards card to get .19 coffee)
    Does any one have a blacks Mir form to trade?

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

what a fantastic shop....WTG

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great shop! Love all your stacking deals at SOF.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information