User Tag List

Page 656 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 658 666 706 756 1156 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks for all the words!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words

Love the idea of posting words in one post daily or so instead of single words posted - get busy at work somedays and don't get in here and if busy at home and don't get in some nights can mean soooo many pages to go through or at least post the words you have in one post if going to post more words right away

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is HOME for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/1/11.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

This week's code word is BEHAPPIER for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 2/1/11.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

posting all the words in one post is not logistically possible, as the words are released througout the day.

What I do is post a thank you for the words given once or twice a day, then I go back to where I posted the thank you and check for any words posted after that and then post another thank you, that way you don't miss any words.

That serves two purposes, one you know where you last searched up too, and two which is as if not more important you are thanking the hard working people on here for finding all the new words for you.

I may miss a day or two, but it doesn't matter as all I do is search for my last thank you post and go from there. Simple and effective.

Drat had to edit as I forget to thank you all for the new words posted...LOL

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I do the same

and thanks for the new words!

Quote Originally Posted by Appleby View Post
    posting all the words in one post is not logistically possible, as the words are released througout the day.

What I do is post a thank you for the words given once or twice a day, then I go back to where I posted the thank you and check for any words posted after that and then post another thank you, that way you don't miss any words.

That serves two purposes, one you know where you last searched up too, and two which is as if not more important you are thanking the hard working people on here for finding all the new words for you.

I may miss a day or two, but it doesn't matter as all I do is search for my last thank you post and go from there. Simple and effective.

Drat had to edit as I forget to thank you all for the new words posted...LOL
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is SURVIVAL for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/1/11.

fi54
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks appleby for your help

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is CLOTHING for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/1/11.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    wow!!!! how many points do you have??

Thanks for the new words everyone!!!
    over 2.4 mil

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Thanks For all The words!! Havent been on in ages , but finally catching up!
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Wednesday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

NEW PRIZES

Carole King & James Taylor CD & DVD

In November of 1970 James Taylor and Carole King first performed together at the Troubadour on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood, California. Taylor had just released his debut album for the Beatles' newly formed Apple Records and King was finding her way as a first time solo performer even though by then she was a famous songwriter with a string of hits for other artists. When they returned to the club for a two-week co-headlining run in 1971 their lives were somewhat different. That summer Taylor's "Fire and Rain" was topping the charts and King's landmark Tapestry was on its way to making her a music superstar. Thirty-six years later, in November 2007, James Taylor, Carole King and members of their renowned original band "The Section" (featuring guitarist Danny Kortchmar, bassist Leland Sklar and drummer Russell Kunkel) returned to the Troubadour for a three-night, six-show run to celebrate the venue's 50th anniversary. Those historic shows are documented in Live at the Troubadour, a special 2-disc CD/DVD. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Hot Tub Time Machine DVD

The outrageous laughs bubble up when four friends share a crazy night of drinking in a ski resort hot tub, only to wake up with serious hangovers in 1986 – back when girls wore leg warmers, guys watched Red Dawn and Michael Jackson was black! Now, nice-guy Adam (John Cusack), party animal Lou (Rob Corddry), married man Nick (Craig Robinson) and mega-nerd Jacob (Clark Duke) must relive a wild night of sex, drugs and rock-n-roll and try to change their future – forever! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Saving Grace Final Season DVD

Not much seems to have changed as Saving Grace begins its third and final season. Star (and executive producer) Holly Hunter's Grace Hanadarko is still the tough-talking, hard-drinking, truth-abusing, rule-defying Oklahoma City police detective we've come to know; in fact, in the very first episode, she and her boyfriend, fellow cop Ham Dewey (Kenny Johnson), are caught on film committing a drunken and very public prank. But this time there's more to it. Ever since the pilot episode, Grace has received regular if unpredictable visitations from a folksy, avuncular "last chance angel" named Earl (Leon Rippy), who has offered her a chance at redemption, telling her that "God is using you for great things." And now, at last, Grace somehow realizes that her time is coming. Not that she's exactly serene about it; on the contrary, she remains defiant and skeptical. But she also has a growing sense of the inevitable, and these 19 episodes gradually lead her to a resolution that's neither pat nor pretty. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

South Beach Diet Super Quick Cookbook

From meal planning and shopping to prepping, cooking, and serving, you'll save hours of time with this speedy cookbook that makes leading the South Beach Diet lifestyle easier and more convenient than ever. With 200 family-pleasing recipes and 60 taste-tempting color photographs, you'll be able to serve up a fast, delicious, diet-conscious meal every night of the week. The South Beach Diet Super Quick Cookbook includes: • Grab-and-Go recipes for healthy eating on the go • Cook Once, Eat Twice dishes that maximize your time in the kitchen • Recipes for Two that minimize waste and leftovers • Nearly instant recipes that are ready in 15 minutes or less • Tips for Super-Quick, Budget-Conscious Shopping • Ideas for getting the most out of your pantry and freezer Click here for more details!
    Get it for 600000 points!

Joan Mitchell: Portrait of an Abstract Painter DVD

A powerful and intimate portrait, Joan Mitchell: Portrait of an Abstract Painter captures Mitchell's independent spirit and testifies eloquently to Mitchell's art. One of the great abstract painters of the 20th century, Mitchell was an active participant of New York's dynamic Abstract Expressionist scene and hung out with fellow painters Franz Kline, Willem de Kooning and Philip Guston, as well as poets Frank O'Hara, James Schuyler and John Ashbery. In the mid-fifties, she moved to Paris, where she was part of a circle of friends that included Pierre Matisse, Samuel Beckett and Alberto Giacometti. This elegantly edited documentary weaves together interviews with the acerbic Mitchell and other leading painters and critics, while letting her stunning pictures dominate the film. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!
    Last edited by manzervite; Wed, Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information