User Tag List

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

not sure if anyone has any opinions on this (im sure some do ) but I don't know, which is better Glossybox? Glymm? others? opinions?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    not sure if anyone has any opinions on this (im sure some do ) but I don't know, which is better Glossybox? Glymm? others? opinions?
    Hi Krysta Lynne,
    I subscribe to all of the ones that are available--Glossybox, Loose Button Luxe box, Topbox and Glymm, plus the nail-focused Julep Maven program (which is not Canadian but based out of Seattle and ships to Canada)...To be honest I think Glossybox is my favorite for THIS month, but every single month is different!!! I have had a fave month for each of them. Have a read through my blog, you'll see my honest opinions of each one (this month's Glossybox isn't up yet but it will be this evening sometime). If you are interested in subscribing, please use one of my referral links on the right of my blog page, some give you a bit of a discount for going through as a referral...of course it helps me too (one of the side benefits of subscribing, if you get others to i.e friends etc, you get freebies or points towards future months etc).

If you have any questions about any of them please feel free to post it on my blog, I answer pretty quick Good luck in your choice!!
    http://mzmelissabeautyblog.blogspot.ca/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glossybox is awesome and I've yet to be disappointed. I was researching a bunch of them a while back and Glymm seemed to get some pretty bad reviews so I never signed up for them. I subscribe to Julep Maven (also awesome if you like nail polish), Glossybox, Loose Button (hit and miss for me) and am waiting for my Topbox invite (semi-patiently lol)

If you want to try Glossybox, you can get 10% ($1.50) off your first box with the promo code GLOSSY27.

Thread Information