User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am planning to visit to Niagara falls this coming Victoria long weekend. Is anyone know where I can able to get coupon or discount ticket for Marineland Canada?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just looked through one of the coupon books I grabbed down at Clifton Hill....10 pages of Advertising for Marineland but all it says is $5 for a season pass...which isnt a deal since thats what it costs if you have that coupon book or not.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    172 (100%)

Marineland doesn't give discounts for any of their passes.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

um marineland owner is cheap and not so bright. Save your money!Save some lives and take the jet boat tour. The deer and bears are also sickly looking.

http://lovewhales.tripod.com/freethem.html

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Marineland is a great place to bring kids, and I disagree about the animals looking sickly. I have not noticed this on any of our trips. Its great to give other ppl options and suggestions of other things to do while in Niagara Falls visiting . I think its ok to put ones opinion but to insult the owner of Marineland by saying" they are cheap and no so bright" I think is just not appropriate.(kris32)
    For the person going to the falls this wknd, have you thought to look at activities over the border? Or to stay there? We prefer to stay on the States side when we go, but like anything depends what you are looking to do. Darien Lake is a great place to take the kids and quite reasonable! Enjoy your trip!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I have a moral and ethical issue with Marineland. They have had so many issues with animal mistreatment that I'm just not interested in supporting the organization. I don't want to give one dime to a company that treats animals poorly. Any company that gets people to pay to give bears marshmallows (which they did for years) is problematic for me. There are plenty of places, such as Bird Kingdom and the Butterfly Conservatory that have animals in Niagara Falls and don't have the animal issues that Marineland has.

Ultimately, the original question wasn't about the ethical treatment of animals or the owner of Marineland. The question was about sales/coupons for Marineland, which apparently don't really exist. I have heard that they have discount days where admission is a little less, but I'm not sure when those happen or how much the discount is.

Thread Information