User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mings
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: discount health food??

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

hey all, we are eating healthy and i would like to know where the best place to get good healthy stuff at a decent price is? I am looking for stuff like coconut oils, stevia, etc. I know health food stores carry it, but usually its through the roof costs. I found some of the stuff at walmart, but not much. is there some middle ground out there (at least for some of it)?
    amanda
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by clarinetlaj; Sat, May 19th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.

Loves a good trade!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I use http://www.thehealthyshopper.ca/e-co...rages-ecoupons

and shop regular stores for healthy items. Coconut oil is probably my biggest splurge, but I can normally piece together my healthy pantry with help from The Healthy Shopper. There's going to be a coupon posted soon that's for Blue Diamond Almond Milk - I got a confirmation from the service a few weeks back. I go through almond milk like water and sometimes it'll go on special for around $1.50 + the coupon (last year it was .55) and I'll by $40-$50 dollars worth at a time by simply price matching at Walmart.
    clarinetlaj likes this.
    "I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
    Pablo Picasso

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have noticed that Fortino's and most likely all RCSS stores have health food sections-look for the stack of Viva magazines in those sections (sometimes magazines are at the bag/checkout areas too)-the last two issues had a coupon page or two. Also, Fortino's flyers this month seem to have a page featuring organic produce and health food items. I'd say to keep an eye on the flyers for deals or look to see what gets the discount stickers during the week at your local RCSS/Loblaws store.
    clarinetlaj likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information