User Tag List

Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

wTG!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    My vip video just says "Running of hits", then it disappear from the dropdown option. Anyone still sees the VIP video option ?
    I had VIP TV earlier today, but just checked it now and it's gone.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My vip video just says "Running of hits", then it disappear from the dropdown option. Anyone still sees the VIP video option ?
    My VIP video is gone too Hope it will come back soon!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Maria_b2011 View Post
    Won the jackpot for 108.1800!
    Congrats

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congradulation to all JP winner.

Thanks for the reply from vlindal and kipper. I hope the VIP video will come back soon since it contributes about 25 to 30 cents per day to me
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm thinking about joining this site. Is it worth it for me?, I am a regular to other win sites but I really don't care for doing offers and surveys , I like the stuff that doesn't take much time, search, codes, videos etc.. Thats why I've pretty much given up on Superpoints and irazoo cause it takes so long.

Can you get amazon.ca here?, Does anyone have a cheat sheet that I can use to catch up quick?, I'd love to help out someone who doesn't have a referral if I sign up as well.

I apologize if these questions are answered on the thread because I only read a few pages.. don't want to read them all haha.

Thanks!
    Yes starrynight8765, CBF is so worth it! It's the best kept secret out there lol. I don't do offers, but do a bit of surveys, still manage to make $80 PayPal a month on CBF, but you can also order Amazon, Walmart, Ebay for same amount of points.

If you need a link to join, you know where to find one
    Last edited by faeriedust; Fri, Aug 17th, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone else doing the Web Check Tasks?

I need help with that one....don't know what they mean by "name of the company that owns this website" nor where to find that info.

I thought they meant the name of the site, so I answered that, and got 2 wrong out of 3. Am still on training mode, about to be disqualified
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post

I need help with that one....don't know what they mean by "name of the company that owns this website" nor where to find that info.

I thought they meant the name of the site, so I answered that, and got 2 wrong out of 3. Am still on training mode, about to be disqualified
    I tried that one and gave up - I have no idea where you're supposed to get that info - in fact I had one that I got wrong, and the answer that they gave wasn't anywhere on the website! I tried doing whois lookups, but that didn't always work either

grrrr...LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    I tried that one and gave up - I have no idea where you're supposed to get that info - in fact I had one that I got wrong, and the answer that they gave wasn't anywhere on the website! I tried doing whois lookups, but that didn't always work either

grrrr...LOL
    I got DQ'd out of that after trying about 5 pages of qualifications and getting a massive headache...i think there's something wrong with that task because the number left isn't even decreasing much. when i did it a few hours ago, it was at 1352 and now there's 1349 left.
    faeriedust likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey i just got VIP about a week ago and i've never seen VIP videos in my QUSAP under the VIP tab. does it take a while to switch statuses? i tried contacting them through the site but no reply so far. i think i read somewhere in the middle of this thread that the contact us doesn't work very well... TIA
    Giving-Small likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you tvwatcher and zhennie for your replies that tasks seemed so easy, only 3 searches per page, and great pay. Hopefully someone can help us out understand what we are supposed to look for.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zhennie View Post
    Hey i just got VIP about a week ago and i've never seen VIP videos in my QUSAP under the VIP tab. does it take a while to switch statuses? i tried contacting them through the site but no reply so far. i think i read somewhere in the middle of this thread that the contact us doesn't work very well... TIA
    CONGRATS zhennie!!!!

The VIP videos are MIA (missing in action) today, actually now that I think, I haven't seen ANY videos today.
    zhennie likes this.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like you need to email J directly as he probably forgot to change the VIP status to you. If you are in VIP status, you will see the VIP reward such as 425 points for $5 paypal in the reward section

Quote Originally Posted by zhennie View Post
    zhennie likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CONGRATS zhennie!!!!

The VIP videos are MIA (missing in action) today, actually now that I think, I haven't seen ANY videos today.
    thanks faeriedust! i haven't seen them for a whole week though...hopefully they show up soon so we can all earn some more!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like you need to email J directly as he probably forgot to change the VIP status to you. If you are in VIP status, you will see the VIP reward such as 425 points for $5 paypal in the reward section
    oh i think you're right...mine is still 495. can you send me j's email plz?

Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information