User Tag List

Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Jackpot win - 79.08.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Tim's videos all over the place!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    In his videos he will always tell you what a code is, that is public so everyone will know what the code is when you watch the video. Then there are hidden codes, sometimes 1-2 that are hidden in the video. You will have to watch the video carefully (sometimes it's in the background or something he's doing that stands out or different then what he usually does).

For example one week at the very beginning of a video he had a toy truck and on the licence plate was the word mask. I can't remember the story he told about the truck, but the story wasn't important. But the hidden code was MASK.

Last week the hidden code was REDPEN, if you notice in his videos he usually holds a blue pen, this time it was red.

This week he was dressed differently and wasn't holding a pen. One of the hidden codes was NOPEN, I couldn't figure out the other one but I know it has something to do with the way he was dressed. I tried all the possible words I could think of but couldn't figure it out.

So for the hidden codes (I know one time there was only 6 available) you will have to be lucky enough to be on just when the video comes out because it will go fast. I was never lucky enough to be on when the code came out but I hope one day I will be able to get a hidden code
    Thanks for the awesome, thorough info vlindal!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    another easy offer tonight - battlestar galactica - good for 15 pts - I didn't even play - it wanted to install some 3D app, and I canceled out of that

the last several new CBF offers have been available to Canadians - I don't know if it's because of the rant on my blog, or just coincidence, but it sure is nice!

Got the battlestar galactica one thanks!!

But... I need some help, I completed a whole bunch of the crowdflower tasks for the manuals one, it let me do a bunch, but I never got credited or had my bonus bar advance???? It said I had them correct, I was at 100%, and I received the thanks for your hard work message too, but nothing... did anyone else try it and have trouble with it crediting? Also, what can I do now?? Thanks in advance peeps!
    vlindal likes this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't get credit on the maunal one either, but I only did one ....I have no ideas why I don't get credit as I saw few people doing it @ Zoombucks and they got the credit right away, but my % bar never advances no matter doing in CBF or zoombucks.

I suggest you file a ticket in Crowdflower.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post

But... I need some help, I completed a whole bunch of the crowdflower tasks for the manuals one, it let me do a bunch, but I never got credited or had my bonus bar advance???? It said I had them correct, I was at 100%, and I received the thanks for your hard work message too, but nothing... did anyone else try it and have trouble with it crediting? Also, what can I do now?? Thanks in advance peeps!
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post

I haven't done those tasks yet, but I know I had some that didn't credit from the answer yes or no tasks. But I just stayed away from those ones and took a lose for the ones I did do.

Maybe send crowdflower a message to look into it for you? Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

another new CBF offer - iOS - My Clinic - it's an app for ipads, iphones etc. - I did it directly on my ipad - I used Safari to log into CBF, then did the offer - it credited right way - 25 pts

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

i won the jackpot again. Unbelievable. it's 7 days in a row. actually, i only had about 12 entries. feeling extremely lucky!

I redeemed my $25 paypal cash on Sunday, got it in my account yesterday. It's the fastest payment just like pinecore. very impressed!
    Giving-Small and Shop Girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New Video 10x is up. You can watch 10 times, but it seems the video channel and daily video has gone.

Congradulatio to jessie6668
    Shop Girl and jessie6668 like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

the 10X video is a revamp of the daily video so we can get more points - I think the first few times I watched it he must have still been working on it, as I got 1 pt each time, but then I started getting half a point, which is how it's supposed to be...

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

the 10X video is a revamp of the daily video so we can get more points - I think the first few times I watched it he must have still been working on it, as I got 1 pt each time, but then I started getting half a point, which is how it's supposed to be...
    Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    New Video 10x is up. You can watch 10 times, but it seems the video channel and daily video has gone.

Congradulatio to jessie6668
    how many times has everyone been able to view it, should it be ONLY 10x per day?
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

hmmm....just counted them up and I've done 12

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 13 times right now, but I still can continue to view it ... but J said that we can view 10x per days in the box. Maybe there is a bug right now.

hmmm....just counted them up and I've done 12

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I have 13 times right now, but I still can continue to view it ... but J said that we can view 10x per days in the box. Maybe there is a bug right now.
    I'm not able to view the video and I haven't received credit. Is there something you have to do besides click on the page?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No I just click on the link, left the page open and wait for the credit. I don't think if it is important you click on the video since I got credit on either way.

Btw, I can view 16 times before they take down the offer from me.

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    I'm not able to view the video and I haven't received credit. Is there something you have to do besides click on the page?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I only got to watch the "10x" video once before it was taken off my wall. Got 0.5pts.
    Last edited by 01kipper; Tue, Jun 19th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information