User Tag List

Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks Vlindal , I am totally lost at the moment , hopefully I'll learn fast
    vlindal likes this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Really don't know what I should do...412.5 points for $5 if I buy the $20 VIP....but save 750 points ordering a Black card, but have to wait a really long time for it.
    If you redeem at the end of the month you will get in within a week. For example if you redeem it on Aug 31st you will receive it on Sep 5th. So as long as you request it near the end of the month you won't have to wait so long.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I think you can cancel the order. However, I haven't tried that function before, not sure if it works.
    I know that feature works; haven't used it myself, but I read someone who used it. I think I'll just keep my Black Card, and wait patiently
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    If you redeem at the end of the month you will get in within a week. For example if you redeem it on Aug 31st you will receive it on Sep 5th. So as long as you request it near the end of the month you won't have to wait so long.
    Yup, and I redeemed at the beginning of August, so that means a whole month for me, plus the month and 1 week it took me to get the 7500 points!!
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, just wait for 3 more weeks, then you will get the money.

Just got the $30 paypal payment today. It seems J is quite busy recently, he only delivers payment once a week, usually beginning of each week.

Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    I know that feature works; haven't used it myself, but I read someone who used it. I think I'll just keep my Black Card, and wait patiently
    Yup, and I redeemed at the beginning of August, so that means a whole month for me, plus the month and 1 week it took me to get the 7500 points!!
    faeriedust likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone else doing the "colour name" tasks?

Some time ago, I did a Task where I had to name colours, and I did a very thorough job, finding out their 'exact' names, comparing with Crayola and other palette charts.

This time we have to tell if the colour name matches the colour displayed. I just can't believe these were the names people gave when doing the original task! Many colours are named "F" others are so completely wrong! I am shocked!
    Last edited by faeriedust; Tue, Aug 14th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Some time ago, I did a Task where I had to name colours, and I did a very thorough job, finding out their 'exact' names, comparing with Crayola and other palette charts.

This time we have to tell if the colour name matches the colour displayed. I just can't believe these were the names people gave when doing the original task! Many colours are named "F" others are so completely wrong! I am shocked!

I know! I did the last one too and made sure to enter the correct colour - obviously others didn't take it as seriously as we did!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Me too, I wanted to be as correct with the colors as I could be, and I find some of the color names people came up with to be quite amusing lol..
    faeriedust likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

For anyone new that has signed up there are a couple things that you can do on a daily basis for easy points.

-daily video 10x (you can do whenever it shows up, usually 2-3 times a day for 0.5 point each)
    -didi daily print 2 coupons (you can do once every 24 hours, just click on link and you will receive 5 points)
    -qusap videos (these don't show up very often as they use to, but once you get to VIP you will get VIP video that you can do once every 10 mins for 1 point each)

Hope this helps with people who are just starting on this site and if you have any questions please feel free to post it and one of the many helpful members here will be sure to help you out
    Last edited by vlindal; Tue, Aug 14th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    donnaG, 01kipper and Maria_b2011 like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Is 98 points on day 1 a good enough score
    Maria_b2011 and heart1968 like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Better earning than my day 1. Good luck on your JP which is about 70 to 80 points for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    donnaG and Maria_b2011 like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    Wow!! I'm impressed that's very good for the first day. WTG
    donnaG likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

vlindal, I think the daily video 10x is 0.5 points now. Also, the Daily Video Channel can add 1 more entry for the JP and can be done once per day. Search 3x is also adding one entry for both Search JP and Regular JP.

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    For anyone new that has signed up there are a couple things that you can do on a daily basis for easy points.

-daily video 10x (you can do whenever it shows up, usually 2-3 times a day for 1 point each)
    -didi daily print 2 coupons (you can do once every 24 hours, just click on link and you will receive 5 points)
    -qusap videos (these don't show up very often as they use to, but once you get to VIP you will get VIP video that you can do once every 10 mins for 1 point each)

Hope this helps with people who are just starting on this site and if you have any questions please feel free to post it and one of the many helpful members here will be sure to help you out
    01kipper and Maria_b2011 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    vlindal, I think the daily video 10x is 0.5 points now. Also, the Daily Video Channel can add 1 more entry for the JP and can be done once per day. Search 3x is also adding one entry for both Search JP and Regular JP.
    Thanks! I just edited above.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Won the jackpot! First time in a while.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Won the jackpot! First time in a while.
    Mee too!! I've been working on another site the past 2 weeks (won't mention it's in my siggy) so CFB has taken a back seat but I devoted some time on tasking and was rewarded with the jackpot too!!
    jessie6668 and 01kipper like this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information