User Tag List

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Smart Canuck freestuffforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Likes Received
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

    Expired on: Mon, Jun 11th, 2012

    Rules -

    Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted.


    SIGN UP: If you don’t already have a Pinterest account, visit and request an invitation to join. Please note Pinterest membership is not guaranteed.

    SIGN IN: Once you are a Pinterest member, sign in here and create a board named “Indigo’s Perfect Summer Contest”. Only one board entry per person is permitted. For inspiration, see our board curated by the Indigo team.

    PIN: Go to and pin at least five of your favourite Indigo product images to your Pinterest board. Include a description (15-20 words) with each image of why it is part of your perfect summer, and add the hashtags #indigo #perfectsummer.

    RE-PIN: Go to Indigo’s Pinterest Board and re-pin at least five images from any of our boards to your board. Include a description with each image of why it is part of your perfect summer, and add the hashtags #indigo #perfectsummer. Make sure you follow us while you’re there.

    FINALIZE: Complete your board by adding any other images that illustrate your perfect summer. If you pin or re-pin images from third-party sources, you must credit the original source of the image by providing a link to that source via the pin.

    SUBMIT: When you have completed your board, go to the Pin Your Perfect Summer Entry Page. Complete the registration form and submit the URL of your board.

    Winners will be selected by an Indigo judging panel based on creativity and composition and will be notified by June 25, 2012. ... based on the overall aesthetic of the Board (worth 25% of overall score), creativity of the pins and descriptions (25%) and the representation of the theme “Pin Your Perfect Summer” (50%)...

    WIN the Grand Prize of one (1) $500 Indigo gift card redeemable at Indigo/Chapters/Coles retail stores and! Two (2) runner-up winners will each receive a $200 Indigo gift card.
    This thread is currently associated with: Indigo Chapters Coles Bookstore, Via Rail, Winners
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!)

    Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Likes Received
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

    that sounds complicated..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts