User Tag List

Page 67 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    ontario teachers are walking out again on friday

I can't agree with you more!!!!!!!

And worse venting your frustration on facebook and getting attacked by every teacher out there! Why can't they protest on their own time, not my childs!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    I can't agree with you more!!!!!!!

And worse venting your frustration on facebook and getting attacked by every teacher out there! Why can't they protest on their own time, not my childs!!!
    I hear on the radio that some parents with grade 8 students are looking at alternate choices for their children going to grade 9 - Catholic board, French school board, private schools.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you just learned the internet site filmze when you listen all your free movies will close...........Where I will watch and find my news movies to watch

Someone have suggestions for listenning free french movie...2010 and up please or in English...I could not live without entertainment lol!!!!!!:
    nessa23 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When you call Wal mart master card to have them take off then insurance that they slyly added to your credit card.... to have your buildings renovations start and you cant hear what the woman is saying on the phone

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When mailman does not botter to read the front door is the entrance and it will bring you to the actual door...And like last time he just stick the notice of the letter on the exterior door....It seem because they changed theirs roads so often and I never get the same person that they dont know the rules;I never had the time to respond thinking it was not for me and it knocked very fast...I hate that...If I see a parcel in my exterior entrance I will complain.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you heard on news they will highed the cost of medication and they have a list of 60 medications remplaced by the generics ones and when they will sell those they will charge you more like the difference of the normal one...Right Why it is to us to paid more and paid the debt...They will save 150 millions by ding that.I dont have money for those change...it pissed me
    They take us in hostage because they know we need it for our health condition...I really hope all the cardiac or importants concerns health issues they will be able to still paid their medication...it is not just right...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When at the grocery you did not take the juice on clearance you liked...And you went to found the rest...You found nothing...Go check in the aisle...They increased the price again..This is the third time they made something on clearance and then reincreased the price...it is not right..You would suppose they are cleared out..But they just increased the prices...Do they have the right to do that?Its frustrate me...

Same thing with pasta never seems to have the variety I like the others ones they have plenty;they are disgusting..And one day they put a few...Its like they hidding them in the back store!!!!!!!Are you kidding me????This store have maybe greats prices but he start to loose points with me.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jan 15th, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
    Koolaid likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When every time I install an update (Java, Adobe Reader, etc), they try to sneak in additional crap. I don't want Norton antivirus and how many search engine tool bars do you think I need? But you have to remember to uncheck the box so they won't install them.
    Poirot, GoJays and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when 2 people (out of 4!!!) are sick in your office, and still come to work. And then clear their throats all day to the point where my head actually HURTS!!!

stay home if your sick.... it's simple... I don't want to hear your hacking.... or worse, get sick myself!
    cath007 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Your man tries to help you out by cutting coupons, but cuts off the expiry dates. Darn save.ca coups!
    cath007, nessa23 and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

when you have to use a dino of a laptop to downlaod coupons. So slow that by the time you get to the point of printing them, the giveaway is freaking over!!! So no oatmeal for me
    cath007 and nessa23 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    When every time I install an update (Java, Adobe Reader, etc), they try to sneak in additional crap. I don't want Norton antivirus and how many search engine tool bars do you think I need? But you have to remember to uncheck the box so they won't install them.
    Yeah.I dont know if it was bf or me but those bars tool was installated because we did not uncheck the box...So I notice the computer was slower and more errors come out...So I fixed the darn problem....So annoying!!!!
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you had a words fight for your money with the men who own you some money...On your Birthday...I hate that...Really I do...He propose me to do some of my grocery or little things for me when I want my money..not services...I had an headeache now grrrrr
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jan 15th, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you had a words fight for your money with the men who own you some money...On your Birthday...I hate that...Really I do...He propose me to do some of my grocery or little things for me when I want my money..not services...I had an headeache now grrrrr
    not to distract from your issue, but is it your birthday?! if so, Happy Birthday Cath!!
    cath007 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thanks you so much Nessa23.More than 15 things to do on the list tomorrow...because on my Birthday I was lazy lol...But 1 time in a year you have to enjoy the pleasure not to much work lol
    nessa23 likes this.

Page 67 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread Information