User Tag List

Page 49 of 197 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

When you give your landlord a cheque for rent, which they then end up coming down to your apartment to tell you that you made a mistake on it.. so you give them another one.. only to wake up this morning, check your bank account & realize that your rent was taken out twice.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsbeth112984 View Post
    When you give your landlord a cheque for rent, which they then end up coming down to your apartment to tell you that you made a mistake on it.. so you give them another one.. only to wake up this morning, check your bank account & realize that your rent was taken out twice.
    That's awefull!!! I would go to the bank and get it reversed.

Today's is when people are late!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Wow they better give you your money back (I would be furious if that happened to me)

Always remember tovoid your cheques before replacing itwith a new one.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

It has been a while since I have read this thread and there are some good mini-rants I want to comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Is that possible to have dental assurance even if you are not working ? This question make me upset ...because I cannot affort to paid 1000$ in dentist as a student...and it will cost me that...I have insomnia because of that...I try to search some solutions but I find nothing!!!

Why those dentist are so costly..we dont paid doctor we are covered(well some part and some drug part...why not dentist..) it is a refund in your paper...but it as to be an high $$$...it does not make sense to me
    My sister and I are full-time teachers. She was born without eye teeth. She needed a bridgework done. Barely any coverage. She is now waiting tables to pay off debt because she (with good reason) refuses to go toothless...she teaches grade 8. One tooth was over $5000. She will need the other done in a few years too. Dental care coverage is a problem for many people, my sister in particular feels your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    when you "accidently" fall asleep with your child for a few (or 90) minutes and then you can't fall back asleep when you crawl into your own bed...
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ....the clock change now allows your son to get up at 5 am instead of 6....yawn...
    This is my life too. Two cranky kids are in their rooms, one whiny cat locked in the basement...I am using SC to zone out the noise for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...you can't rep anyone because you have given them too many....I don't think I have done it this month!
    I hate it when I "like" something and then can't rep, b/c "like" is a rep of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    when you have missplaced a great coupon -then find it after it is expired or missed a great sale-also never finding any tear pads lately-people share we were taught that as a child-ugggg and i have couponed 20 some odd years
    I just traded away a FPC coupon for a product I could not find anywhere...until yesterday. Gah! Oh well, hopefully I will get some good ones in return!

I guess next month's rent is paid? At least you can withhold giving another check if necessary. I am trying to look on the bright side of things.

DOESN'T GRIND YOUR GEAR WHEN...

You type enough to earn 5-10 posts and it only counts as one. lol.
    Koolaid likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

just remember when you cut someone off driving the company car it doesn't just look bad on you.. it also looks bad on the company!
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see.When you log in ...In the night hours...You notice some insane publicities or spam done by some people who subscribe in here just for that.I hate that.
    Shwa Girl and lindon like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    just remember when you cut someone off driving the company car it doesn't just look bad on you.. it also looks bad on the company!
    If we are looking for service people for some future home maintenance job, we note the ones that drive like maniacs. If they drive like maniacs, is their workmanship just as bad?
    lindon likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

when your husband decides to be a selfish jerk because you wont be bullied into shaving his back (ewwww!!!). so he decides that hes no longer going to go out to buy the diapers he didn't feel like getting yesterday when we were actually at the store... he also refuses to watch the kids so i can go out and buy the diapers... all i can say is when i have no diapers for the kids tomorrow there will be a lot of messes for him to clean when he gets home.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

when you stop by your local SDM for a few things to find half the parking lot blocked off and cops everywhere, because someone DROVE THEIR CAR HALF WAY THROUGH THE FRONT WINDOW!!!!!! no kidding, this happened yesterday! can you imagine being a cashier ringing someone through when a car hits and shatters the window 4 feet away from you?!?!? Geez Louise!!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I though today was the 10th for some reason. I took the kids out for diapers only to realize that its the 11th so today is remembrance day not tomorrow. Luckily jean coutu was open so I was able to get ds1 a pack of easy ups and ds2 a box of 100 size 2 swaddlers for 19.99 each and used a 5$ off coupon when you buy any 2 cruisers swaddlers or pants.

I know you aren't supposed to go shopping on remembrance day but we really needed diapers.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I know you aren't supposed to go shopping on remembrance day but we really needed diapers.
    Huh? I've never heard of this before and frankly I think it's starting to get ridiculous. All stores and malls were open today....people shopped. Pubs/bars and restaurants were open...people drank and ate to their hearts content. Where is this rule from?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Huh? I've never heard of this before and frankly I think it's starting to get ridiculous. All stores and malls were open today....people shopped. Pubs/bars and restaurants were open...people drank and ate to their hearts content. Where is this rule from?
    Maybe its an area thing. Malls and grocery stores are all closed here. Shoppers and jean county were open as well as most restaurants. Not sure where that rule is from though I guess its not a rule everywhere.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Maybe its an area thing. Malls and grocery stores are all closed here. Shoppers and jean county were open as well as most restaurants. Not sure where that rule is from though I guess its not a rule everywhere.
    I noticed a lot of places are closed tomorrow like banks and Canada Post but not shops or such like..nor were they closed today.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I can't find the First World Problems thread ....

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I broke a nail and have to walk a whole 8 paces to get a nail file off the counter...that's 8 paces...
    wolfwoman likes this.

Page 49 of 197 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread Information