User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Points missing - check your accounts.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

We will be getting our points back according to this:

Posted on FB
    Shoppers Drug Mart

2 hours ago

Good Morning Fans!

Recently, there have been a number of questions and concerns around Optimum and removal of points. We wanted to take the opportunity to let you know what happened and that we appreciate your patience while waiting for a response and additionally we love your passion for the program. While recently testing the functionality of our new point of sale system, some Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points were removed from a select group of customer accounts following the completed transactions during the 20x event. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be, on a gratuitous and without prejudice basis, crediting all affected Shoppers Optimum members by Monday June 18th for the points that were previously removed as a result of this system issue.

With respect to coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart continues to accept all vendor and company-generated coupons and will award customers the value of these coupons based on the applicable terms and conditions. Should you have any further questions on our coupon policies, please contact the call center at 1-800-SHOPPERs or you can reach us via e-mail at [email protected].

... So call SDM if you don't have the points back in your account by the 18th!

Silk
    Jezebel likes this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 03:53 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

this whole thing sucks
    Silk and queenkathy like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post

Shoppers Drug Mart
    Hi, Anisa Rafiq Nafees excellent questions. Hopefully the below answers will help you.

If there is an in store offer with bonus points, for example if Crest had 500 extra points attached to it, and you made the minimum purchase of $50 for 20x then you would received 20x + the 500 points from the product.

Regarding coupons and 20x events, if the coupons are dollar/value off coupons you will receive regular Optimum points, however, it will not count towards the value of required purchases for the bonus point event such as 20x. Since the coupons reduce the overall value of the minimum spend required, 20x will only apply after taxes and discounts once a total spend of $50 is reached.

We would recommend reviewing the revised coupon policy tab as it was recently updated to reflect internet and external coupons. You can also post more questions here and we will do our best to answer.about an hour ago
    This actually contradicts the new policy, which states:

o For promotional events (e.g. for Shoppers Optimum Promotions where a
    customer would need to spend $50 to receive a reward), the following instances
    apply:
    If a vendor coupon is used, its value will count towards the promotion total
    meaning the value of the coupons will be included in the event purchase
    threshold
    If a store coupon was used, its value will be deducted and does not count
    toward the promotion total meaning the value of the coupons will not be
    included in the event purchase threshold

Silk
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Jezebel, Natalka, Silk and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Were all the employees of this dang company repeatedly dropped as babies?!?!? Jesus, it's like they are always pulling their answers out of their a$$es!!!

I am starting to believe that nothing has changed with their policy, that maybe they just "tested" the waters by stealing (yes, it's stealing to me) those points from certain accounts, and when they saw the backlash, they promised to return the points. One minute they say we can use BP coupons AND get 20x the points, next minute they say no, then yes, you can use coupons to lower your OOP and get points, then NO, you can't...blah blah blah...

I think we will just have to figure out if something has really changed the hard way-doing some transactions and maybe "sacrificing" some FPCs OR just stop shopping there altogether
    anisa, Silk, queenkathy and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Were all the employees of this dang company repeatedly dropped as babies?!?!? Jesus, it's like they are always pulling their answers out of their a$$es!!!

Silk
    Jezebel and middleclassmom like this.
    Have a great life!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    We will be getting our points back according to this:

Posted on FB
    Shoppers Drug Mart

2 hours ago

Good Morning Fans!

Recently, there have been a number of questions and concerns around Optimum and removal of points. We wanted to take the opportunity to let you know what happened and that we appreciate your patience while waiting for a response and additionally we love your passion for the program. While recently testing the functionality of our new point of sale system, some Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points were removed from a select group of customer accounts following the completed transactions during the 20x event. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be, on a gratuitous and without prejudice basis, crediting all affected Shoppers Optimum members by Monday June 18th for the points that were previously removed as a result of this system issue.

With respect to coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart continues to accept all vendor and company-generated coupons and will award customers the value of these coupons based on the applicable terms and conditions. Should you have any further questions on our coupon policies, please contact the call center at 1-800-SHOPPERs or you can reach us via e-mail at [email protected].

... So call SDM if you don't have the points back in your account by the 18th!

Silk

Wow!! I am so impressed with that " about face " on FB. SDM really has no shame, they just say oops, and now we will give give you all your points back.

How does that Rhianna song Take a bow go?

Don't tell me sorry cause you're not
    baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught!
    Jezebel, MiaowTheCat and redhdlois like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm feeling REALLY ill about it all right now. I got my regular SDM email today and it said my balance was "0"

I thought to myself, don't panic it was probably just a stupid glitch with their email blast. But then my hubby got his regular SDM email and his Optimum balance was just fine. I tried logging into my Optimum Points account on the SDM website but i get a stupid message that says:

"Sorry your session expired, please click login again"

But when I try to login again it just does the same thing all over again, without ever letting me into my account. I had ALOT of points that I was saving up to spend at Christmas in order to get gifts for my family. Do you think it's really possible that they wiped out ALL of my points?

I could just cry
    walkonby likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post
    I'm feeling REALLY ill about it all right now. I got my regular SDM email today and it said my balance was "0"

I thought to myself, don't panic it was probably just a stupid glitch with their email blast. But then my hubby got his regular SDM email and his Optimum balance was just fine. I tried logging into my Optimum Points account on the SDM website but i get a stupid message that says:

But when I try to login again it just does the same thing all over again, without ever letting me into my account. I had ALOT of points that I was saving up to spend at Christmas in order to get gifts for my family. Do you think it's really possible that they wiped out ALL of my points?

I could just cry
    I was getting that same thing your session has expired and when I called the other day ...everything was fine ! I hope this works out for you...if you call the 1-800 # you can enter your card # to hear your points balance also...hopefully it is just a glitch <3

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post

I could just cry
    The first part you mentioned about emails showing zero was happening once in a while long before this kerfuffle... I've had it happen a few times over the past year.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well Natalka THAT should ease middleclassmom's mind some. Personally I have so few to worry about, never checked the balance as of late. Maybe I should, wonder if they make a reverse " glitch " and give me lots of points I never earned?

bwa ha ha ha
    Jezebel and queenkathy like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was worried I have enough for a few mega redemptions thankfully they are all staying put !
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

ok....it all got sorted out. thanks everyone for calming my nerves!!
    Jezebel, walkonby and MiaowTheCat like this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread Information