User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By iggysbabysitter
  • 1 Post By Britter
  • 1 Post By hannahtjmom

Thread: Kelloggs, Lever 2000, and FREE tooth paste :)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had a 5 day trip to Gramma's house, and while taking care of some business I managed to get in some big shopping! I bought a few of each every night before closing:
    Using the No Frills flyer $2 Kelloggs and the CZ $3WYB3 at Walmart I got 21 boxes of Mini Wheats (with the FPC) and 15 boxes of 525g Rice Krispies (with the FPC), and 9 boxes of Rasin Bran for $1 each! These have been spilt up between 7 households (it's just easier if I do all the big couponing)
    I used the GT flyer to PM 2 cans of Aylmer Accents for $1 each, used the "save $1 WUB2" coupon, got them for $.50 ; then PM Colgate total, Colgate Optic White and Colgate 360* tooth brushes for $1 each, and got 2 of each for free! *SOOOO embarassed! I had 10 coupons from the dentist for $1.50 off Colgate pro-sensitive toothpaste and brushes... the cashier pointed out THEY EXPIRED June 1!*
    I was lucky enough to find the Min Maid peach, mango and berry 1.75L coupons ($.75 off), and used the Food Basics flyer to PM at Walmart ($.88 Min Maid 1.75L), and got 28 (which was split amoung 7 households) for $.13 each. I found these coupons at Freshcos and Price choppers along the 500km drive from Gramma's house.
    I found lever 2000 bonus packs for $2, but saddly only found 1 coupon... so I got 8 bars of soap and a bodywash for $1!
    Walmart in Sarnia had hybiscus trees for $15, and as a joke I told my oldest son (12) there was a surprise for him, just about as tall as him. He LOVES it. He named it.
    My youngest (8) has issues getting all of the dishes into the cupboards (he's short), and I found the perfect thing at a yard sale. A tall 1970's kitchen chair with the 2 steps that fold in! He adores it! It was $1.
    But the best buy was hubby's Christmas gifts (I start early). Green Earth has garden gnomes! Hubby wants odd ones for our front yard, so I grabbed the biker gnome and the redneck gnome I can't wait to wrap them! *shhh* I paid full price ($19.99 each)... :/ lol

I've been lucky and organized with my couponing, and many people have added to my collection, I'm happy to share what I stockpile with so many people.
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, Kellogg's, No Frills, Walmart
    Ceren and rish like this.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

This is what I call amazing shopping! I feel so happy for you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awesome!
    Where was colgate optic white and colgate 360 on for $1?
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering this too?
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

awesome shopping, i was lucky enough to get the kellogs cereal and the MM for very cheap too....my mom and aunt are big time couponers now...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Giant Tiger flyer had assorted 75ml-130ml toothpaste and assorted single toothbrushes for $1. I PM'd at Walmart.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the detailed brag and congrats on the deals.

Thread Information