User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Back in The Game with a New Brag (with video!)

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

love the video I am trying to figure out all the wording on stacking since we only have 1 LD that across city so if I go need to know what I am doing,lol have video and showing what coupons you use makes it easier,lol I am a visual person will be watching more of your videos Thanks

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

great video.....so wish I could stack....
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

great brag...thanks for sharing

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Some great deals! However I hate to be the coupon police, but the Palmolive dish soap was not a legal stack according to SOF's coupon policy. The policy strictly states that the coupons must be from different media sources. (1 insert, 1 printable , 1 tearpad etc) Since those were all from Smartsource inserts ( I have the same stacks) they should have only accepted one coupon. I have been able to use them at LD because they don't have the different media source rule.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobandJenelle View Post
    Hey everyone. So after our crazy long absence, and some SC inspiration, we decided its time to push for a really good deal hunt. Of course we have been using coupons on a daily basis to get things at a good price, but we didnt have any really good shopping trips to share with everyone. Finally we managed to find some good deals on multiple items and decided it was time to get a new video up. Its been really hard for us to find any awesome deals this summer so far, but as we have been monitoring the Brag section and seeing everyone elses great deals, we knew we had to get SOMETHING going haha. We are glad to have finally found this great deal so that we can share it with all of you. Missed everyone here on SC. Glad to be back in the game

As for the shopping trip, it was a small trip to Save-On-Foods in which we saved about 86% on some body wash, a little "food", dish soap, and a few other things. Hope you all like the deal. Hopefully we will find some more deals in the near future to share with everyone! Dont be afraid to comment, rate, subscribe! =)

Enjoy the video and Happy Couponing!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcg6jxVDpw
    Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/extremec...a?feature=mhee

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy to see your in Kelowna, usually I see the deals posted by people in Ontario. Way to go.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Some great deals! However I hate to be the coupon police, but the Palmolive dish soap was not a legal stack according to SOF's coupon policy. The policy strictly states that the coupons must be from different media sources. (1 insert, 1 printable , 1 tearpad etc) Since those were all from Smartsource inserts ( I have the same stacks) they should have only accepted one coupon. I have been able to use them at LD because they don't have the different media source rule.
    Just read this and looked in to it immediately on the SOF coupon website. You are absolutely 100% correct. We were both completely unaware of this and will be mindful of this with our future shopping. Thank you kindly for this post!
    Luc likes this.

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JacobandJenelle View Post
    Just read this and looked in to it immediately on the SOF coupon website. You are absolutely 100% correct. We were both completely unaware of this and will be mindful of this with our future shopping. Thank you kindly for this post!
    You're welcome! I was a bit nervous to say something but thought I should since you made a video of it and I don't want other couponers to get confused or use coupons incorrectly as it will ruin it for others. I just frequently shop at SOF, so I know the policy inside and out...well until they make another change that is! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information