• 2 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 1 Post By sharkie
  • 1 Post By Anna Michele
  • 1 Post By Anna Michele

Thread: SCOP, and Kraft coupons!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It took shopping in 3 towns to find the elusive Kraft coupon (buy 3, save $3), but I did it Hubby works in Trenton, fishes in Frankford and I have friends in Brighton (they should have been in Sobeys, but they don't post coupons often, I found them at foodland). Armed with the Food Basics flyer I price matched (at Walmart) 9 bricks of philly for $1.97 each, used the coupon and paid $.97 each 9 should last me til the next sale. Maybe.
    It took Rona's head office a week to straighten out the Trenton location, and they gave me my refund for a weeks worth of SCOP (around $30), and have been giving the SCOP to me with little inconvenience (I just have to wait for a manager to run to view the product and price). So far over a few days I have gotten 4x5pack cup hooks ($1.65-$2.50) free, 6 boards of various sizes and a few other things. Rona is now my first stop for reno and repair stuff... the store is so disorganized and unkept (considering how over staffed this store is), that SCOP is very frequent.
    Home Depot gave me SCOP with out the fight this time (I had to deal with head office regarding a manager who told me it's none of my business how the cashiers ring in SCOP, but it meant I couldn't return any merchandise I paid full price for because she took a few bucks off every item rather than 1 item free), and got a new weed whacker (black and decker) for $19.95 (rang up as $35 and not the $29.95 shelf price).
    Last week I gave a few minute maid coupons to my favorite neighbors, but it turns out they didn't go to either store that had the sale... so Tomorrow I'll take the coupons to Walmart and get them the free punch with the Price Chopper flyer (maybe 10 cans), and I'll get 9 bricks of cream cheese for $.97 each. They want to coupon, but don't have the time...
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, Foodland, Home Depot, Price Chopper, Rona, Sobeys, Walmart
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Want to coupon but don't have the time ... you mean they don't have the time to hand the coupons to the cashier? Seeing as you gave them the coupons. Oi people I tell ya!

So jealous of all your SCOP, its a rarity around here.
    sharkie and Anna Michele like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wtg....what a nice brag...congrates
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

awesome that you would do that for your neighbour karma points for you
    sharkie likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Want to coupon but don't have the time ... you mean they don't have the time to hand the coupons to the cashier? Seeing as you gave them the coupons. Oi people I tell ya!

So jealous of all your SCOP, its a rarity around here.
    I know I hear it all the time, before I spent every waking hour on SC I couponed and saved plenty now I coupon and save tons
    sharkie likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information