Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pancakeg
  • 1 Post By Chimmi

Thread: Introduction and help needed to find item in Scarborough/Markham area

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi SC'ers,

Thank you all for the great deals and info over the past year that I've been visiting SC. Just joined the club recently. I live in Markham, have couponed moderately my entire life includiing childhood, and am also a crazy dealfinder... I hate paying more than I have to, especially regular price!

I'd love to get together in the future with the local SC group. It's gotten so tough to find coupons here in Markham...everything is always taken Any suggestions for stores that still may be good for getting some coupies around here?

Right now I have a couple of Keurig Timothys coupons good for the 12 pk only (the ones that were offered as replacements for the free packages back in Dec/Jan). I can't find the 12 pks anywhere!!! All I see are 18 pks and the coupon is not valid on them. Anyone seen the product in Scarborough or Markham where I can use the coupon?

Help is much appreciated! Btw, When is the next planned meet? Would love to get together.

Looking forward to posting good local deals for everyone.

Marly
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I found the 12pk at RCSS at Don Mills & Eglinton a few months ago.
    marlra likes this.
    Want to earn free Aeroplan or HBC points for completing short surveys? Click here to join Asking Canadians!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

12 packs of the Timothy's are also sold at Sobeys - do you have a Sobeys near you?
    I live in Toronto and go to the DT meet ups - but there is another thread for a meet up of ppl just outside of Toronto that you could also find out when there next meet up is.

Welcome to SC and happy saving!!!
    marlra likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pancakeg and Chimmi, thank you! I have a Sobeys near me and RCSS in Scarb....will try there.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

marla, keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated once the date has been decided for the next Scarborough meet:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/286071-...poners-canada/

I found my 12-pks at Sobey's, so definitely check there.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Welcome! Like everyone says, the 12 packs are available at Sobeys, but I also see them all the time at Metro and Longo's and I think they are at Loblaws too. Good luck!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks everyone! Look forward to getting together sometime soon with the local SCers!

Thread Information