User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The reason the rod in my back broke

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

What wonderful news! My thoughts and prayers will be with you for an end to the injections and so much to look forward to with less pain

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow, sounds like you have been through a lot. I wish you a speedy recovery and may you feel more comfortable.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

hello again everyone. thanks for all your kind words. I have been trying to cut back on painkillers which has been so nice to not deal with the side effect! but the thing is that the pain level is getting higher and I haven't been able to get it under control. Plus the area on my back that was in a lot of pain and needed injections is still in a lot of pain and I am having doubts that the injections are done with. I have been having a really rough day and I have been in so much pain that I want to cry. sorry to be so depressing but it is the only kind of update I can provide at this time. I am trying to stay positive but it is so hard right now. so if you don't mind sharing something to help me laugh -I would appreciate it.
    I also wanted to mention that I posted pictures on my blog of the piece of rod I got to keep and one of the screws that is identical to the ones in my back. it's kind of weird holding the piece of rod and knowing it was inside of me for 4yrs!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, deals, so sorry that you are still dealing with so much pain.

You know what, though, crying can be a good thing - it releases stress hormones (prolactin) and endorphins which reduce pain.

Name:  getwell29.gif
Views: 29
Size:  26.5 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information