User Tag List

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone tried using their FPCs at Shoppers during the 20x points on Saturday? I shopped but kept my FPCs for another time since I was not sure what was going on with the FPC situation. I am itchy to try on Wednesday but I want to make sure I get my points without having to go through hoops.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used an FPC at the store on Prospect but she put the coupon in as 2001 instead of 2002 so I got my points anyway. I was also hesitant to use my other FPCs just in case it was in vain. Let me know how you make out though!
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used mine in Saint John but she also put them in as 2001. I wouldn't have had enough without them to get over the $50 mark so I didn't mind paying the tax on the John Frieda hair colour. All of my other FPCs were food related so no tax. My Shoppers didn't have any of the Glade or Airwick products that I had FPCs for so went to Superstore for tax free day to get them!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freddybeach View Post
    I used an FPC at the store on Prospect but she put the coupon in as 2001 instead of 2002 so I got my points anyway. I was also hesitant to use my other FPCs just in case it was in vain. Let me know how you make out though!
    I will pass this one until the next 20x points. I don't usually like using the printed coupons because there seems to be more restrictions than when it is an advertised 20x points.

Thread Information