User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Official Coach Factory Store Products Now Available Online! Shipping to Canada!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Instore when they are full price deletes they are usually marked with a bullseye on the creed.
    Sometimes you can get lucky and get a bag they missed putting the bullseye on.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    All the bags on the online sale have a F at the start of the style number, both the full price deleted bags and the factory bags. They just put a F in front of the style number on the full price deletes. Style 18709 becomes F18709 for the online sale.
    If the F is before the style number on the creed it is a factory bag.
    Oh I thought we were talking creeds not style numbers lol!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

So how do you know which serial numbers are factory, and which are not, Lori? Do you just know the styles, or is there a listing online?

I think it will be at least a few years until I'm able to get to an actual outlet!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I collect coach bags , and follow their lines closely.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a warning about returns...

When they had the sale in July I bought 4 bags and the price was great! Even though I paid duty and shipping it was still reasonable. I bought 4 bags knowing I was going to return 2 of them.

I went to return 2 of the 4 bags (as expected) at Cookstown and discovered that the duty wouldn't be returned.

My warning is just to be sure you are getting bags that you want or you will be out of pocket shipping and duty :-(

Happy Shopping!
    smartmer

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sally, perhaps you would like to make a correction. The second bag the poster asked about is not a factory bag it is a full price deleted bag just like I originally stated. It is the Poppy Foldover Crossbody bag. Nowhere were creeds mentioned, just style numbers from the online sale
    Last edited by Lori; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Are the straps of Coach purses actually leather? So many other leather purses have non-leather handles/straps, and they're always the first thing that shows wear. I actually find it difficult to find leather purses lately at most stores!

When I was at JC Penney a couple of weeks ago, I discovered that they no longer stock the inexpensive sterling earrings on the rotating racks. Now they're "Pure silver plated". I guess everything is getting cheaper (but we're paying the same price!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how come my credit card is always declined? same with my other 2 friends'. what is the "cvv code" is it suppose to be 2 digit or what

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information