User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We were at London Drugs tonight, and saw 4 couponers! One of which we might have snooped on her while she was buying her goods, and she gave us some very helpful tips, showed us a few bargains that cost us nothing when we stacked.. and she gave us a few coupons!

Whoever you are, thank you for being so nice to us both! What an awesome 2nd time out couponing experience... that customer service rep was a real treat, and extremely kind/patient with us.

We walked away with 127$ in coupon savings, costing us only $20 total for a few bags full of stuff! Shaving Cream, Shavers, Deodorant, toothpaste, lean cuisine.. wow!

What fun... And to all you other Chilliwack couponers out there, if tonight was any evidence of how fun it would be for us to get together at some point for a coupon exchange, I think we should make it happen! lol

Chris + Erin
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi i am glad you guys had fun it was me that you saw and i gave you the coupon .its so much fun eh! hope your wife is getting to like it more
    Last edited by joebell80; Wed, Feb 16th, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Aww - so good to hear when two SCers meet and get along so well!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Aha...I saw you two there with your buggy full of goodies!! I didn't catch you at the cash (so I wasn't the one that gave you the coupons). I was there with a friend, so that could have been the 2nd of the four you saw. Soon you will be graduating from coupon folder to coupon binder!! It doesn't take long. The cashier is always super awesome - one of our faves.

Thanks for the reminder to post a meeting date...I will post it in the next couple of days.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah I saw you and your friend briefly... your friend I believe is the one who gave us the tips on where to get the hockey card sheets.. haha

It's definitely time to upgrade my little coupon holder to a binder.. I saw some pretty sweet ones in Lodnon drugs.. leather.. with a calculator... $20 bucks though lol

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Definately coffee time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I love love hearing stuff like this. I,m still a baby at stalking and PM'ing. Ive always used coupons but now taken it to the next level. And everyone has been sooo helpful and understanding to teach you the do's and don'ts KEEP IT UP LADIES! thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice to meet some of you all in the past while... the coupon shopping has deffinitally exploded in chilliwack! meeting new people every shift I work lately it seems! always a pleasure though!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

AWWE Daniel... I miss you! I hardly ever go in anymore, there is never any stock.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Was nice meeting you yesterday Daniel! Erin and I were the ones right near the end of your shift that you got the christmas kleenex for!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Wed, Feb 16th, 2011 at 03:04 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thank you for speaking up!! Somehow, people think that LD does not 'care', so no harm no foul. If you know they have it set up as a business (and I see that now that their FaceBook page can no longer be viewed without becomming a friend - so I'd venture to say that they know people are on to them. Also...the P&G coupons (which alot of their stuff for sale is) state right on them, that they are not to be used to buy items for resale..if you know who they are, I would say deny them....it is a total no-no. I have a good mind to contact them and give them a week to pull their page down or else get reported to P&G...nobody thinks 'it will happen to them' until it does.

I wonder how they are getting all the coupons for this? I have noticed that coupon pads are empty a day after they are appearing in stores...makes one wonder.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I really hope these people realize that these sort of actions ruin it for all of us... this is the kind of stuff that will make our location resent couponers, and really buckle down on rules of coupon acceptance/pricematching.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Thu, Feb 17th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, i have been an avid couponer for many yrs .I realize since the latest tlc show couponing has really taken off!! i have also been using this site for a long time but i really felt the need to join today after reading the comments from a so called LD employee in chilliwack. i now see he has removed his post (smart man). there have been several discussions regarding what people do with there stock pile. some people on here are selling baskets full of p&g products.some are at flea markets, some on craigslist and several facebook pages, but i find it very comical that the lady selling her products out of a basket is ok. what is the difference??? i personally do not have a problem with what any1 does with there products in this time of economic downfall many people have to resort to sell off any of there extra belongings.you should really think before you bad mouth people as you do not know the circumstances they are facing!! I just sit and giggle its like a few of you guys are the coupon police !! people get a life and stay out of others .well thats my 2 cents take it for what its worth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information