User Tag List

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

Herbal Essence is still $2.00 a bottle (shampoo, conditioner, and various other products) at Walmart in Richmond hill (bay view & major). With the $1.00 coupon (various tear pads) or the $0.50 (P&G) they work out to an awesome deal. They still have a good amount of different types to choose from!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is that on the walmart flyer?
    Free 25 Superpoints when you become basic member - time limited invitation only!

Bonus - Earn Swagbucks and get bonus 70sb instead of just 30sb. Valid until June 30, 2012.

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

It was 3 weeks ago but they still have the deal going on even though it hasn't been in any recent flyers!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    It was 3 weeks ago but they still have the deal going on even though it hasn't been in any recent flyers!

I need to price match with No Frills, I cannot do it unless I have the actual flyer to get the $1.00 off.
    Free 25 Superpoints when you become basic member - time limited invitation only!

Bonus - Earn Swagbucks and get bonus 70sb instead of just 30sb. Valid until June 30, 2012.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealers View Post
    I need to price match with No Frills, I cannot do it unless I have the actual flyer to get the $1.00 off.
    You can always try the CZ coupon at walmart. SOmetimes they do take it. Plus it says on the front Manufacturers coupon so most of walmarts are taking it with no problem

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    You can always try the CZ coupon at walmart. SOmetimes they do take it. Plus it says on the front Manufacturers coupon so most of walmarts are taking it with no problem
    Those coupons are for the Loblaws's companies....are you sure walmarts will take those?

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

Unfortunately they aren't in the Walmart flyer to be able to price match some where, so you would have to go in to the Walmart that I mentioned. I used the CZ coupons on two separate transactions for quite a few and they took them without a problem. Although when I went back the third time for more they refused them, BUT the cashier voided all the sale prices and put them in for a $1.00 each anyway without even using the coupons (she spoke to a CSM first). I guess they really want to get rid of them!

Thread Information