User Tag List

Page 186 of 239 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3571
Like Tree4016Likes

Thread: All Purpose Politics and News Thread

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm already seeing "False Flags" being called on this attack.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

one of my closest friends is among those killed in Las Vegas...im a mess right now
    DaveP, walkonby and Darth Penguin like this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    one of my closest friends is among those killed in Las Vegas...im a mess right now
    I am so very sorry for your loss, @gryphon .

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    My condolences gryphon. So senseless.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm so sorry, gryphon. Yes Dave, the only way to describe it is senseless.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@gryphon thinking of you today, I just read your post. So very sorry you lost someone dear in that senseless attack.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just a note regarding the Las Vegas attack....our DD told us this weekend that their receptionist's husband was at a conference in Vegas, staying at the Mandalay hotel. Some time in the night his door was broken down, and he was face to face, literally, with guns pointed at him, with orders barked out to "Get up! Get up!". He was taken down to the conference room with the other guests and kept there until 5am, until the shooter was located.

How terrifying would that be?? He must have wondered if the guns belonged to friend or foe!! I don't know what time it happened, but he was already asleep.
    walkonby and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Just a note regarding the Las Vegas attack....our DD told us this weekend that their receptionist's husband was at a conference in Vegas, staying at the Mandalay hotel. Some time in the night his door was broken down, and he was face to face, literally, with guns pointed at him, with orders barked out to "Get up! Get up!". He was taken down to the conference room with the other guests and kept there until 5am, until the shooter was located.

How terrifying would that be?? He must have wondered if the guns belonged to friend or foe!! I don't know what time it happened, but he was already asleep.
    Holy heck!! His heart must have been pounding...mine would have been. Thank goodness that animal ( the shooter ) is dead now.
    The latest change in the " facts " are kind of confusing though.
    They are now saying that the Security Guard who was shot, ( in the hallway ) was shot a full SIX minutes BEFORE the actual shooting rampage even began.

So, many are now wondering why 911 was not called by the Security Guard or by someone else immediately?
    Did losing the ability to respond quickly onto that hotel floor give the shooter the time to fire off all those rounds into the crowd? Still many unanswered questions it seems.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Oct 10th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Holy heck!! His heart must have been pounding...mine would have been. Thank goodness that animal ( the shooter ) is dead now.
    The latest change in the " facts " are kind of confusing though.
    They are now saying that the Security Guard who was shot, ( in the hallway ) was shot a full SIX minutes BEFORE the actual shooting rampage even began.

So, many are now wondering why 911 was not called by the Security Guard or by someone else immediately?
    Did losing the ability to respond quickly onto that hotel floor give the shooter the time to fire off all those rounds into the crowd? Still many unanswered questions it seems.
    I also saw that news story, @walkonby !! Was the guard so incapacitated that he couldn't call for help? I assume he had some sort of device on him for such things!! Yep...many unanswered questions!! Also...apparently while he was supposed to be driving his vehicle (checked it out by valet, I assume), someone used a key-card to enter his room. Was that the delivery of the hooker he was provided with, or an accomplice?

Too many unknowns yet, that's for certain.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh brother! Now Trump has managed to " use " his distinguished Chief Of Staff and Gold Star father himself, General Kelly to support his ridiculous lies.
    In the W.H. briefing yesterday Kelly was up there trying to defend 45's inability to simply be a decent human being.
    Trumps tone and insincerity shone through apparently to those who had heard his phone call to a grieving young ( and pregnant ) widow. The widow chose to place the call on speaker phone so her family could hopefully hear the words of the President.
    Trump never even mentioned the young soldiers name. ( La David Johnson ) as he spoke with the wife.

The W.H. has also chosen to vilify Florida Congresswoman Frederica Wilson who brought attention to the words used by Trump as she herself was IN the car when the family got the call. Obviously the family felt comfortable enough to have her there to hear it. W.H. makes it sound like she secretly taped or listened to a private call, she did not.

No mention at all of how Trump first lied to reporters when asked " did you say those words the Congresswoman said? " he adamantly denied using those words.

Then Kelly of course comes out the next day and says that it was him who suggested Trump say what he did, confirming that Trump DID in fact say those words!
    The big difference is Trump has NO sincerity in his voice and he changed the words ( the phrase ) ever so slightly, and because inflection is everything his empty tone almost made it sound like he laid blame on young La David for choosing to enlist.

Honestly! Can anyone get that stupid man out of the White House NOW!!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Oct 21st, 2017 at 08:20 AM. Reason: oopsy, I had called her a Congress "man".
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Some "Very Fine people" shoot at protesters following speech.

Three supporters of the prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer have been charged with attempted murder after police said one of the men, egged on by his friends, shot at protesters “with the intent to kill” following Spencer’s speech at the University of Florida on Thursday.It was the most serious instance of violence reported in connection to Spencer’s appearance at the university.

The event was heavily protested but mostly went off without violence, until three men in a silver Jeep pulled up to a bus stop around 5:20 p.m. Thursday after Spencer had ended his speech. They had just come from the speech and were recorded on video giving interviews to media outlets, defending Spencer’s appearance.
    "One of the passengers began yelling Hail Hitler and other chants" at the people at the bus stop, according to arrest reports released by the Gainesville Police Department. "An argument ensued,” and one of the people at the bus stop, whose name was redacted, “used a baton to hit the rear window of [the] vehicle.”

But Anti-fa are violent..../sarcasm!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Antifa prides themselves on being violent. It's in their mission statement.

It's nice that you're trying to turn them into Gandhi or something though. Most of them would strenuously disagree with you.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Manafort indicted on money laundering and tax charges

Paul Manafort and his former business associate were indicted on Monday on money laundering, tax and foreign lobbying charges, a significant escalation in a special counsel investigation that has cast a shadow over President Trump’s first year in office.Mr. Manafort, the president’s former campaign chairman, and his longtime associate Rick Gates, surrendered to the FBI on Monday. The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, said Mr. Manafort laundered more than $18 million to buy properties and services.
    “Manafort used his hidden overseas wealth to enjoy a lavish lifestyle in the United States without paying taxes on that income,” the indictment reads.
    Mr. Gates is accused of transferring more than $3 million from offshore accounts. The two are also charged with making false statements.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Just a matter of time before that happened...not many homes are invaded, guns drawn, computers and all possible evidence taken out without some darn good reason. One hopes, at least. I'm not as familiar with Gates, however, but wow...those are some pretty damning charges!

And George Papadopolus, pleading guilty to charges of lying to the FBI?! Really serious charges, and with all the meetings he had with them after that, I'm guessing he's been singing like a bird to avoid jail time or at least getting reduced jail time.

This is becoming very interesting!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 did ya see how many times the WH Admin is trying to distance themselves from Papadopoulos in every question they get about him? They've called him everything from a volunteer who was with them " briefly " to a " coffee guy " .....it is terribly funny!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Page 186 of 239 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast

Thread Information