User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelenaZAE

Thread: Ketchup

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Just wondering if $2 is the lowest 1L Heinz Ketchup has gone.

Lawtons has it on this week for $2
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    The most wonderful things in life can be found in a child's laugh..............

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

I think it's a super good deal. Walmart has the 1.5L on for $4.27 this week, so for 2 - 1L's we're still paying less than the 1.5L at Walmart.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was hoping it was a good deal, cause I bought 13............We have a ketchup kid, 13 should last a month joking.... hoping for at least 6 months, but he put ketchup on anything, including raw carrots! I can't say anything though, I used to eat ketchup sandwiches EEWWWWWWWWWW...... It has to be a kid thing

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it is. Great deal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaZAE View Post
    I was hoping it was a good deal, cause I bought 13............We have a ketchup kid, 13 should last a month joking.... hoping for at least 6 months, but he put ketchup on anything, including raw carrots! I can't say anything though, I used to eat ketchup sandwiches EEWWWWWWWWWW...... It has to be a kid thing
    I don't know about the growing out of it lol. My middle childs middle name is ketchup!!! She is 17 now, her grandmother used to put ketchup on her baby cereal when I wasen't looking!! She still puts ketchup on everything. I'd hide the extra bottles if I was you!!!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ha! That is so funny. We took a trip to Europe when I was 5 and my mother ended up packing a sobeys bag full of ketchup packs because where we were going didn't have heinz. I can just imagine what the guy would have said if her bag got checked
    Ketchup to kids is like Coffee to adults but I have never heard of ketchup on cereal, eggs and KD but not cereal.....That is a full blown ketchup supporter. Heinz should be sending you coupons for keeping them in business

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    I don't know about the growing out of it lol. My middle childs middle name is ketchup!!! She is 17 now, her grandmother used to put ketchup on her baby cereal when I wasen't looking!! She still puts ketchup on everything. I'd hide the extra bottles if I was you!!!!
    Binky5 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaZAE View Post

I ate Ketchup sandwiches too I can't believe someone else did too ....lol ... my mom says one day i came home from school asking for one ... and then i ate them for ever .....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i ate ketchup and mustard sandwiches.
    when my mother took me to mcdonalds i had to have a kids hamburger without the meat - just condiments.
    my youngest likes ketchup and bread.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

At my house if we run out of Ketchup a "State of Emergency" is declared! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like a good price! I got through a lot of ketchup in the summer.....BBQ season.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    At my house if we run out of Ketchup a "State of Emergency" is declared! lol
    That is the such the truth, I wonder why ketchup is so addictive, no other condiment has the same reaction.....

Thread Information