122 (100%)

bump!
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Hey ladies-

Bad news, I can't come today. My sitter isn't available + my oldest DD has a cold.

Have fun!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so sorry to hear Pouf .. hope your DD is feeling better soon.. will have another one soon.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

That is too bad Pouf, maybe next time
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who came today to the swap.. it was amazing. I ended up with $110 in coupons.. i met a bunch of new SC'er's and we turned a few heads at Timmie's too
    can't wait to do it again ladies.
    reps for everyone for being so generous!
    and high fives to Princessd's friend Lily.. she had a fantastic first time coupon shopping trip.!!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Yes thank you! My sister and I both had a great time. Can't wait for the next one! Thanks again!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I had great time too, saw coupons I didn't even know existed! For all us locals, I think this London forum page is a great way to keep each other updated on any sales or new coupons, until we have a chance to meet next time. Which of course, I'm offering up my house, or the community room at the Elgin Mall!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Loved my first trade event! Thank you everyone. I'm planning on a separate filing system for my trade coupons now that I've seen how it's done!

I agree NickiB, it would be nice to get this London forum hoppin' with information for us locals.

Two questions for princessd that I forgot to ask while I was there.....where did you buy the coloured dividers for your binder and would you share your categories with us? I only have 8 categories and it's really too general for when you need to hone in on a particular coupon in the aisle of a busy store. Thanks in advance!

Ingrid

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I couldn't come either! At first, I thought we were meeting at the Tim Hortons on Commissioners/Wellington as someone mentioned the Metro over there had lots of coupons in this thread, so silly me remembered that and went there!! Waited about 10 minutes, realized something didn't seem right, came home and then had a heart attack! Talk about not writing things down..it was too late to come there and I missed it!!!

The rest of you, I am so happy it went well, I have never been to one and was looking forward to today's meeting but it went down the drain for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ingridmann View Post
    Two questions for princessd that I forgot to ask while I was there.....where did you buy the coloured dividers for your binder and would you share your categories with us? I only have 8 categories and it's really too general for when you need to hone in on a particular coupon in the aisle of a busy store. Thanks in advance!

Ingrid
    I found a coupon category picture online and thought I should share it with you. Some don't make sense but it's a start...and yes princessd, please do share it with us as well :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks all for the great trades....sorry PrincessD, MrsSunshine and Lilly, I had to bail out pretty quick at Shoppers...DH called and had an issue going on...tried to find ya but missed ya.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ingridmann View Post
    Loved my first trade event! Thank you everyone. I'm planning on a separate filing system for my trade coupons now that I've seen how it's done!

I agree NickiB, it would be nice to get this London forum hoppin' with information for us locals.

Ingrid
    I got the colored dividers at Wal-mart and my categories are....
    -Gift Cards
    -Free
    -Fruit & Veggies
    -Bread
    -Beverages
    -Baking
    -Cereal
    -Cookies & Crackers
    -Snacks
    -Canned goods
    -Rice & Pasta
    -Condiments
    -Pantry Food
    -Cheese
    -Fridge Food
    -Meat & Fish
    -Frozen Food
    -Baby
    -Female Hygiene
    -Male Hygiene
    -Bathroom
    -Smellies
    -Dental
    -Haircare
    -Medication
    -Paper Products
    -Cleaning
    -Laundry
    -Kitchen
    -Others
    -Resturant
    -Donations

The Meet went well, t was great to meet you all and to go shopping with some of you after. Can't wait for the next meet!
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks julyprincess - those a detailed categories too. Exactly what I need to change my system to...

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh NickiB.. .. finally figured out what the coupon was for that was up to $5 off .. the FPC..it was for the Ajax dish soap I used. i emailed them for coupons. they sent me one.. like seriously.. a $5 off ONE product.. when my soap is $1.49..they dont' come in large sizes or multi packs.. hopefully you get some great use out of it. just realized when i looked at the back of my bottle it read 'Colgate-Palmolive'. o well enjoy

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i think it was Dholden.. sitting next to me on the right.. who asked about the Baxters soup.. who carries it.. The Bargain Shop downtown does

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information