213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    try safeway. ive been lucky so far with safeway .. and even save on
    me too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks was able to find one!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just got back from food basics the coke guy was there restocking the nestea all with coupons inside grabbed 4 more. walking to car I saw 6 guys with 2 suv's and a car completely full of nestea cans, and carts full of cases they had ripped open for the coupons, I just laughed and kept moving this is causing quite the stir

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am annoyed,irritated and pissed because last time I have to go to my grocery maybe 4 days ago...they have at least 50 cases in skill and in shelves all the varieties...today alll of those was gone....I am still in shock ....this promo went too crazy....will try to go to others stores

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I actually wonder how many cases in all the country they realeased with the coupon?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My son and I loooove Iced Tea and drink it everyday. I couldn't make it to No Frills when they had the sale a couple weeks back, so I pm'd at WM. All I could get was the Splenda one, but I thought I would try it. There was a ton of them there. I took it home, I hated it but my son and hubby liked it, so the next day I went back in for another, and there were none left. The next day I tried FB, and they also had a bunch there. Again, only the Splenda (but as long as someone will drink it, ok) so I got one. Went back in the next day, there were only a couple left. Today I went in, and they finally have a lot of the normal stuff there with the FPC coupon on it, so I grabbed one. Better head back before they are all gone. I have gotten 3 free cases so far! Hope to get a few more before they are all gone! They don't last long in this house!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Snow in Summer and I had a ball last night at trainyards! 7 cases for me, and 8 for her!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I bought 2 cases and have since had 8 free cases. I try to space out my buying splurges, so as to not clear out shelves.....I have only been able to find the FPC`s in one store (not telling where, bwahahahahaha!)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Funny you should say that.....the manager at Safeway told me yesterday that Nestea was a Pepsi product. I just googled it and you are officially better informed that the Safeway guy!
    That's kinda funny, since Safeway organizes their products (as do most stores) by maker. They don't do this cola, that cola, store cola. They usually do coke products, store products, pepsi products from what I know.

Hope he's not dealing with the planos because there'd be an issue there!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wondering... To those who have used their coupons for the free case of nestea, which store did you use it at? Was there a limit to how many coupons you can use? Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    That's kinda funny, since Safeway organizes their products (as do most stores) by maker. They don't do this cola, that cola, store cola. They usually do coke products, store products, pepsi products from what I know.

Hope he's not dealing with the planos because there'd be an issue there!

I suspect it was simply one of those 'brain-freeze' moments we all have from time to time. Everything was displayed in the normal fashion.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elliebelly View Post
    Just wondering... To those who have used their coupons for the free case of nestea, which store did you use it at? Was there a limit to how many coupons you can use? Thanks
    Used it at Food Basics, Rexall, RCSS, Loblaws, Sobeys. No limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I bought 2 cases and have since had 8 free cases. I try to space out my buying splurges, so as to not clear out shelves.....I have only been able to find the FPC`s in one store (not telling where, bwahahahahaha!)
    I don't clear the shelves too. I take the coupon when I go to a store to do grocery shopping. If they have, I take one. I've been lucky to find them around most of the time. Yesterday I went to RCSS, Rexall and Food Basics, and they all had them in stock. I also found an empty box of Nestea lying around at RCSS. I guess someone opened it thinking the coupon will be inside but didn't think it would be on the inside face of the box
    Last edited by Jina; Sun, Aug 12th, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Nothing at my Maple, ON WalMart nor No Frills, or Longo's, or the three Shoppers in my area... they all have stock just not the ones with the FPCs..
    Anyone have any luck finding these in the Vaughan area? Where?
    Last edited by rimma_r; Sun, Aug 12th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jina View Post
    Used it at Food Basics, Rexall, RCSS, Loblaws, Sobeys. No limit.

I don't clear the shelves too. I take the coupon when I go to a store to do grocery shopping. If they have, I take one. I've been lucky to find them around most of the time. Yesterday I went to RCSS, Rexall and Food Basics, and they all had them in stock. I also found an empty box of Nestea lying around at RCSS. I guess someone opened it thinking the coupon will be inside but didn't think it would be on the inside face of the box
    I love it when companies print the coupons inside the box instead of having it loose inside. That way we are sure to get the coupons when buying the product. Nothing more disappointing than opening the box and nothing!!
    karma33 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've been buying them gradually over about 3 weeks & I'm at about 68 now. I got lucky, our other couponers didn't know about this promo until last week lol
    scbpooh likes this.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information