User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Free Nestea Iced tea with coupon off of specially marked boxes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

this is amazing...didnt see this post bought some and now going to get more!!!
    lindsbeth112984 likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

In the eyes of the company, they are aware of how many FPC's were produced and are prepared to accept them all.....I really don't think they care whether one person cashes in 50 cases or if 50 FPC's were from 50 different people.....I'm not saying I would cash in 200 cases but I'm glad this coupon is out cause it's what I like to drink.

Anytime there's a coupon like this, everyone gets all crazy about finding them, scolding those who hoard them and then saying what's no so good about the product....... in the past, just to name a few, Swiffer kits, Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Resolve, Gillette shaving cream (S5WUB3)...... after this deal dies down, it'll be something else that will cause a big craze.
    KK7 and Cocottee00 like this.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

went into food basic to get some fruitopia for my daughter and there were the ice tea with the coupons on it. tried to resist but ended up get 10 more cases plus 2 still on cases

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

Got lots!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    In the eyes of the company, they are aware of how many FPC's were produced and are prepared to accept them all.....I really don't think they care whether one person cashes in 50 cases or if 50 FPC's were from 50 different people.....I'm not saying I would cash in 200 cases but I'm glad this coupon is out cause it's what I like to drink.

Anytime there's a coupon like this, everyone gets all crazy about finding them, scolding those who hoard them and then saying what's no so good about the product....... in the past, just to name a few, Swiffer kits, Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Resolve, Gillette shaving cream (S5WUB3)...... after this deal dies down, it'll be something else that will cause a big craze.
    I agree with most of your post...especially the second paragraph. I also agree that the company knows how many coupons they printed. However, I believe they do they care whether one person cashes in 50 cases or if 50 FPC's were from 50 different people. The whole idea of a marketing campaign like this is to get the company's product into the hands (or mouths!) of as many consumers as possible. The greater the market saturation, the more successful the campaign. While the company isn't controlling how many individual consumers use the FPC coupons, I'm sure it's their hope that it will be a huge number of consumers using a few of the coupons each.

That said, I have picked up several cases and will pick up a few more.
    Last edited by DianneS; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I agree with most of your post...especially the second paragraph. I also agree that the company knows how many coupons they printed. However, I believe they do they care whether one person cashes in 50 cases or if 50 FPC's were from 50 different people. The whole idea of a marketing campaign like this is to get the company's product into the hands (or mouths!) of as many consumers as possible. The greater the market saturation, the more successful the campaign. While the company isn't controlling how many individual consumers use the FPC coupons, I'm sure it's their hope that it will be a huge number of consumers using a few of the coupons each.

That said, I have picked up several cases and will pick up a few more.
    I agree....

In my first paragraph, I was referring to someone saying that the company is going to loose all kinds of money because of people getting 100 cases.....well the company issued those 100 FPC's and whether those coupons went to one person or 50, they're willing to pay the stores back for them.
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
    DianneS likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Very true....Pepsi's marketing department is highly experienced and smart enough to know the pros and cons of how the promotion may unfold.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Do you mean that Pepsi will turn around and offer something amazing just like this Nestea promo? Cuz Nestea is a Coca-cola product.
    Last edited by littlebean; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Funny you should say that.....the manager at Safeway told me yesterday that Nestea was a Pepsi product. I just googled it and you are officially better informed that the Safeway guy!
    Last edited by DianneS; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: typo

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

^That is sooo funny! When I asked the supervisor or whoever at MY Safeway if they had anymore nestea zero, he said, oh we haven't had anymore shipments from Pepsi come in. LOL I'm like, uh, you mean Coke, right?! bahahaa

Brisk is Pepsi.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have been lucky enough to find these each time I went out looking for them
    I plan on stocking up since this is the beverage of choice in my house

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I do not like Iced tea but I couldn't miss out and I paid for one case at $2.88 and got a free one for my mom. Keep the other one at my place and she can have it when she comes for a visit. Gave the next FPC to a friend. Happy shopping to all of you!
    DianneS likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

When I went to FB to use my FPC's yesterday, I stopped by our Vet's office (on the same street) and gave them a case....told them about the coupon and they could end up with free ice tea all summer if they keep finding the cases with the coupons. They were excited~LOL!
    DianneS likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Very true....Pepsi's marketing department is highly experienced and smart enough to know the pros and cons of how the promotion may unfold.
    Actually nestea is from Coke
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i still have not found any.....if anybody who would have enough ....could you send me your coupon so i could get at least 1 case....pm me if so

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information