User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sweet sparrow
  • 1 Post By Stretchthatdollar!
  • 1 Post By Chinabear008

Thread: Can you acquire new points on redemption purchases?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I want to clarify, becaus eI feel like I have seen brags about doing it, but I can't find anything positive or negative when I google it!!
    like, this weekend can I print off the baby BP coupons and get BP and /or base points though I could "pay" by redemption ???this
    is a big deciding factor in savings the points or redeeming at $100 cause we are short on cash and I have to buy diapers!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I think you get base points on anything over the redemption amount (in this case, over $100) and you would get BP valid on anything in your purchase.
    SavenRaven likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Hi again!!! Really? That's awesome!its worth cashing out early then for me...guess what STILL hasn't arrived??.....correct! Our money!
    SavenRaven likes this.
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Hiya! if it helps, I have always used bonus point coupons when redeeming and for this time I'm redeeming 50,000 points, spending $50 of my $100 on baby items and getting 8,000 back... on top of the Pampers 3,000 & Huggies 3,000, wipes 2,000/1,500 etc. after coupons etc. I'll still have $60 for my groceries and come out with 17,500 points roughly!
    SavenRaven likes this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chinabear008 View Post
    Hiya! if it helps, I have always used bonus point coupons when redeeming and for this time I'm redeeming 50,000 points, spending $50 of my $100 on baby items and getting 8,000 back... on top of the Pampers 3,000 & Huggies 3,000, wipes 2,000/1,500 etc. after coupons etc. I'll still have $60 for my groceries and come out with 17,500 points roughly!
    Great Plan! I always use BP coupons when redeeming.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I'm freakin trying, but I just realized half the ones I printed say valid only for via members. This printed offer not valid....I signed up for vin like a year ago! Must be why I never get the mailouts for vib.. Probably too late to re sign up now for this weekend!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

You should still be ok to sign up- and if you have already signed up you should be able to use them no problem! You caould always call 1 800 Shoppers to confirm you are enrolled in VIB
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Thread Information