User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Jul 21st, 2012
    Cant find if this has been posted.

Hi everyone havent gotten on her for a long time but thought that if anyone was interested me and my good friend are bringing a new product to Canada and eventually the USA. It is a natural nutritional supplement that can help anyones health. It has 41 nutrients including 19 amino acids which are very hard to find in todays foods.

Any how you have to buy a 4 pack every month for $95 and $10 for shipping or you could buy a 24 pack and profit more but id suggest to try the product to order a 4 pack that is what I have done you can profit $496 from one 24 pack

Just a bit about me I am slim and find it difficult to eat food at time but this can be used as a meal supplement.

Anyhow if anyone is interested Lebasi's Website is www.lebasi.ca my sponsor number is 5052 or message me on here and I can give you any info that you requre.

If a mod can send me an email and let me know if its ok to post this or not I dont want to be removed from the site for posting this as I have worked hard for my ratings.

Thx everyone
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

bump

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

bump

Thread Information