I needed to get a Sim Card activated on a pay as you go account and I have my own phone. I'm trying to activate it online as the rep from the bell store said I could.
Everything working fine until it says there's an error when my credit card is put in to pay for the activation (which only cost 15$).

So I decide I'll just go into a bell store at highland hills mall and get it done there. As the rep from that store is activating my phone he tells me there will be a 50$ charge to activate the Sim card on PAYG and I tell him that the website says activating only cost 15$ and the rep says "Well I'm going to cancel this activation" and just acts if I will fall in and pay the 50$.

I took my phone/sim card and went to the other bell store at the Sunrise plaza and went in and asked how much it's going to cost to activate a sim card on PAYG and he says only 15$. I tell him the other bell store was trying to charge me 50$!!! and he was in disbelief.

End of the day I got my phone activated for 15$ and he threw in a 25$ voucher to use

Anyways, I don't see why this store was being incredibly stupid by charging a 50$ activation when clearly the website says 15$ and the other bell store charged me only 15$. I really wish I wasn't as patience or it would of ended differently.

Thats my rant and GOODNIGHT.