• 11 Post By salady
  • 3 Post By bhlombardy
  • 4 Post By cashcounter

Thread: Scop scop scop

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Sep 9th, 2012
    Hey everyone not sure if this is where I should ask but I think I have a great idea for us all. Let me know what you think. How about we have a SCOP ROOM?? This room would simply be for SCOPs that we find at the stores. We could simply list the store, store location, product and price. I think it would be very popular. If someone could do this feel free to do it. Have a good evening
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I think that's a bad idea. SCOP isn't there for people to share price errors and clear the shelves. I can see so much abuse happening if such a forum section were to be made.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Agreed with salady on this.

I don't believe that is in the spirit of this website. This site exists solely for legitemate sales, deals, promotions and the like. We're not here to exploit the errors and mistakes made at the stores, nor to make them suffer intentionally.

The SCOP is in place to protect customers, but also to inform stores of such an error. I don't feel that exploiting it does anyone any favours.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 07:55 AM.
    SFARAZ, ssbean and hijinx25 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

actually you guys are right. bad idea on my part. feel free to delete my post if you wish, i am not sure how to do it. thanks for pointing out the possible issues with that idea. cheers
    janetta, SFARAZ, smileyKT and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

At first I was all for this forum, I would maybe get my first SCOP, but you're right it's in bad spirit. So I will have to wait for the one day when I do come across a SCOP on my own

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cashcounter View Post
    actually you guys are right. bad idea on my part. feel free to delete my post if you wish, i am not sure how to do it. thanks for pointing out the possible issues with that idea. cheers
    Hey cashcounter, if you send a private message to the mods on this forum, they can expire the thread for you. The mods on the forum are listed at the bottom of the Deals page. Click on a mod name and send them a message.

Thread Information