User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Beyond The Rack. Terrible Experience.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I recently purchased the Marimac 23 oz Light Weight Duvet as well and the product is not what it looks like in the picture. I emailed BTR and all they told me was what it says on the slip. They said I can return it for BTR credit and the shipping fees will be charged to the customer. I called customer service and the representative kept saying that the return team will access the item and if it is the incorrect item they can refund it fully but if it is not, I'll still have to pay for the shipping and will only get BTR credits. I can't believe how horrible the customer service is. I don't wish to make any future purchases with the website. The duvet was definitely a false advertisement. If anyone has experienced this, I think we can bring a class action towards the company.

Looking for WhiteStrips! MissMamaT's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I personally wouldn't buy duck duvet, let the ducks keep their feathers. There are tons of alternatives for us.
    Tinkerbella likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sorry to hear what happened. I had purchased from them before and I find the quality is not up to par either.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

I purchase from beyond the rack a LOT, and have ALWAYS received top quality stuff. The key is to look up the exact item that is being listed, on the designers website. BTR has also given me hundreds of dollars in free stuff! Love!
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

thank's for posting op, i was wondering if it Worth it ordering from them......
    did you ever tought about buying an electric blanket, it will keep you warm and toasty all winter long.....i can't live without mine
    Last edited by Mia001; Sat, Jun 28th, 2014 at 02:30 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BEYOND THE RACK.... scam? i'm still waiting to hear on my recent purchase. bought two items in July, a week later the exact same items/item #'s were posted for sale again at 3x's the price and sold to someone else! when i called and asked how they could sell the same item to two different people they told me not to worry about it that i would get the pictured items and if they weren't exactly like the picture i could return them! so far the shipment has been delayed three times and they aren't responding to my inquires. i get a fluff reply when i phoned customer service. i can tell this isn't going to end well!
    Last edited by Kelleee; Thu, Aug 28th, 2014 at 09:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information